Morgan Ortagus Wiki, Age, Bio【 Hot 】Photos, Navy, Husband, FOX
Birthday / Morgan Ortagus Age / Date of Birth / DOB
Born in 1983. As of 2018, she is around 35 years old.
Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Dating / Boyfriend
Biodata Profile / Biography / Wiki Information
Morgan Deann Ortagus is a young American Foreign Policy and National Security Analyst, and a frequent Fox News contributer who resides in New York City.
Personal Life, Education & Family :
- Ortagus was born in 1983 to parents – Father Ronald E. Ortagus, the owner of a cleanup and restoration company, Service Masters & her mother Denise C. Ortagus was an office manager.
- Morgan grew up in Polk County Florida where she met her first husband, US Marine, Joshua Dobbs. Her full name back then was Morgan Ortagus Dobbs.
- Education : She graduated from Florida Southern College in 2005 with a BS in Political Science. Otagus earned a Masters of Administration from the John Hopkins University in 2009.
- In 2013, she completed a Masters of Business Administration from the prestigious Carey Business School – John Hopkins University.
- In May 2013, Morgan Ortagus married Jonathan Ross Weinberger, an executive vice president for Veedims, a company based in Fort Lauderdale, in a Jewish Ceremony in Georgetown.
- Ortagus currently has no children.
Salary, Net Worth & Professional Career
- After working on the political campaigns of Katherine Harris and KT MacFarlands, Ortagus gained experience working within the US Treasury before enlisting in the US Navy Reserve where she continues to serve since 2014.
- Today, Ortagus holds a directorship at Standard Chartered Bank along with an Executive Directorship for Ernst and Young.
- She is also a co-chair of the Washington based lobby group, Maverick PACS, whilst her philanthropic activities cover board positions for both the Elizabeth Dole Foundation and Friends of American University of Afghanistan.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- A beauty pageant regular, Ortagus won the Miss Florida Citrus contest in 2002, including 4th and 3rd runner up places in respective Miss Florida pageants, the latter earning her 3000 dollars in scholarship money.
- As of 2018, Morgan has over 7000 Twitter followers.
Currently Married. See details above