|Personal Details Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||May 23, 1994. As of 2022, she is around 28 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Dating / Partner / Boyfriend||Currently not married, possibly single. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Who are the parents of Alexandra O’Laughlin?||She was born to Mark O’Laughlin (father) and Elizabeth O’Laughlin (mother).|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Alexandra O’Laughlin is an American social media host for the Golf Channel. She is also a collegiate golfer who has played for Lewis University and is also a print and runway model.
Personal Life, Parents & Family Background :
- Born in 1994, Alexandra was raised in Colorado by her parents, Mark and Elizabeth O’Laughlin.
- Alexandra attended the Ralston Valley High School, where she picked up golf in 8th grade. She led Ralston to three consecutive 5A league championships and the school’s first regional championship.
- She received a scholarship to attend the Lewis University in Chicago where she studied for a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree in Mass Communications.
- Alexandra managed to balance both sports and study while at Lewis University. She played collegiate golf and was elected team captain. She was also the recipient of various academic awards.
Golf Career, Salary & Net worth :
- Alexandra graduated early from Lewis University to accept an internship at ABC 7 Chicago’s “Windy City Live” & another one at CBS Radio WBBM where she was an Assistant Producer.
- She then made the leap to the Golf Channel in May 2017. Her role as social media host for the channel sees her contributing to the network’s social media platforms during tournaments and events.
- She brings a youthful energy to the sport and shows the tournaments from a different perspective.
- Alexandra encourages more participation from girls in golf and often post photographs of girl players on the Golf Channel social media.
- She sets herself short term goals, which she feels are more effective. At the moment, her goal is to become a better broadcaster.
Life as a Model :
- Alexandra has been modeling since she was three. When she was 18, she spent a month of her summer vacation living in Los Angeles.
- In LA, she had the opportunity to expand her modeling portfolio where she became the face of NORTHFACE for their fall campaign & had a billboard of her appear in Times Square New York.
- She did runway for famous brands such as Neiman Marcus, Burberry, Chanel, Alexander McQueen and Escada.
- Alexandra was represented by Marbles Kids Talent, Inc. & Lincoln Talent for eleven years. Now she is represented by both Maximum Talent Agency and JLA talent agency.
Her views on Modeling and Fashion :
- In an interview with Savoie Daily, Alexandra expressed how much she enjoyed modeling as a way to meet new people and to have a new experience.
- However, she hesitated to define herself as a ‘model’ because she has so many other interests and hobbies, which ground her.
- Alexandra’s advice to aspiring models was not to let modeling be their entire life. She sees fashion as an inspiration, a way to push a person’s creative limits.
- O Laughlin’s fashion wardrobe is eclectic. She has a few statement pieces, a few nice dresses for formal events, and a capsule wardrobe that could take her from day to night, from casual to a semi-formal function.
- She considers her shoe collection as her’ pride and joy,’ especially her Louboutins.
Interesting Facts & Trivia :
- Alexandra is a natural athlete. When not playing golf, she plays basketball, soccer, and hiking. She loves traveling, seeking new places and countries to visit every time.
- She also has a creative streak in her – she plays the guitar and piano, draws, and likes to shoot footage on her GoPro camera to edit into a cool video. If all those hobbies exhaust her, she likes to binge-watch movies and TV series on Netflix.
- Her favorite subject in school was Physics & her favorite book is “Othello.”
- Her favorite golfer is Natalie Gulbis, and her favorite athlete is Tiger Woods. However, Alexandra’s personal hero is still her dad.
- She considers the Cape Kidnappers Golf Course in New Zealand is the most beautiful in the world.
- Her most embarrassing moment on a golf course was when she was stuck in a portaloo at Buffalo Run. Alexandra has a superstition when playing golf. If she took a bad shot, she would keep her glove off until the next shot.
- Alexandra loves Chinese food but hates tomatoes. She was seen picking out tomatoes from her burger during one of the segments recorded for Golf Channel.
- How tall is Alexandra O’Laughlin Height : 5’ 8”