Wikipedia Biography / Profile Information
- Bianca Castro works at KXAS NBC 5, Dallas Texas as a News Anchor and Medical Reporter.
- Castro has made a reputation for herself for her edgy investigative stories and holding into account public officials. Through of her reports, she effectuated the resignation of an administration responsible for public funds allocated for job seekers.
Personal Life & Interests :
- Not just a TV personality, Bianca is also a wife & a mother to three kids.
- She was born in California but was raised up in Plano, Texas. Growing up in a large family, she had 4 other siblings.
- Bianca went on to pursue her undergraduate studies at Baylor University in Orlando. She graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Telecommunication.
- When she is not working, you can find Bianca volunteering. She has been part of several volunteer programs including the Big Brothers and Big Sisters program, the local chapters of March of Dimes & also participates at Communities in Family Outreach of Corpus Christi and Schools.
- She was an emcee at the GRACE Gala where she was tasked with introducing guests to all things GRACE, to inspire and inform guests. The mission of GRACE Foundation is to offer emergency help to hardship facing families in the Greater Northeast Tarrant County.
Profession, Job, Salary & Net worth :
- Bianca has had the opportunity to work with a number of TV networks. While still in college, she interned at WFAA8, Dallas, Texas. She then worked for KWTX TV as a News Reporter and Anchor and also as an anchor for Telemundo 26.
- From 2001 to 2006, she was employed with KXXV News Channel 25 as a Reporter & also worked with the production team.
- In 2006, she joined KRIS Communications where she was the primary anchor for the evening newscasts.
- In March 2014, she joined NBC 5 in Dallas Worth where she works as a news anchor & a General Assignment Reporter for News at 10.
- Some important stories she has covered include; The infant Brain Development Campaign that was held at Parkland Health and Hospital System dubbed “Growing Little Minds,” the shooting of Trayvon Martin & issues facing troops at Fort Hood in Killen.
Body Info / Physical Features
Bianca Castro Measurements :
- Eye Color : Brown
- Haircut / Hair Color : Black
- How tall is / Height : No confirmed information available.
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
Personal / Home Details
- Marital Status / Married? : Yes
- Children / No of Kids : 3
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : Latina
- Nationality : American
- Bianca Castro Weight Loss : A few Google queries regarding this, but we couldn’t find anything conclusive on any of her social media.