|Personal Details Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||December 21, 1979. As of 2023, she is around 44 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Spouse / Partner||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||1|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|Are Sarah Keenleyside and Brian McCourt related?||Sarah and Brian are not married. They are not related nor are they a couple.|
Wiki Biography / Profile Background
Sarah Keenleyside is a Canadian interior and home designer. She is most well-known as a television personality and host for the HGTV network.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Sarah Keenleyside was born on the winter solstice, December 21, 1979, in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- Parents : Her mother is Valerie ‘Val’ Keenleyside (née van Veen), a choreographer, and her father is Anthony ‘Tony’ Keenleyside, a former lawyer.
- Sarah is the middle of three children – she has a younger brother and an older sister.
- She attended Canterbury High School in Ottawa, Ontario, followed by a stint at the Neuchâtel Junior College in Neuchâtel, Switzerland, from 1998 to 1999.
- From 2001 to 2005, she attended the Ontario College of Art and Design University (OCAD). She achieved a Bachelor of Design with a focus on Environmental Design.
- Sarah met the man who would become her husband, alternative country singer and songwriter Justin Rutledge, at one of his concerts. He messaged her on Instagram some months later and asked her out on a date, which she said she had also been contemplating. Their first date was at a coffee shop.
- Justin and Sarah tied the knot on June 16, 2018, at the Hayloft Dancehall in Prince Edward County, Ontario, a live music venue owned by a mutual friend. The wedding had a rustic and vintage theme.
- On July 11, 2019, Sarah gave birth to her son, Jack Ellis Anthony Rutledge.
- Currently, she resides in Toronto with her son and her husband.
Career, Income, Salary and Net worth :
- Sarah worked as an Interior Designer for Envision Sales Inc., from August 2005 to March 2007.
- She was then a Design and Prop Coordinator for ‘Divine Design with Candice Olson’ from March 2007 to December 2009.
- Following that, Sarah was a Design and Product Coordinator for ‘Candice Tells All’ on Fusion Television from January 2010 to March 2011.
- From December 2010 to December 2012, Keenleyside was the owner and Principal Designer of her company Sarah Keenleyside Designs.
- From January 2013 until 2019, she was a Co-Owner and Principal Designer at the company she shared with her friend Lindsay Konior.
- Sarah is also a TV host and designer for HGTV shows Backyard Builds and Home to Win.
Interesting Facts and Trivia :
- Sarah’s maternal grandfather, Fred van Veen, was a lauded industrial designer who designed sleeping bags, survival equipment, and tents. His creations were frequently used on expeditions to Mount Everest.
- Sarah loves vacationing on Prince Edward Island, and her ideal holiday destination is Costa Rica (as she loves beaches and surfing!).
- She is a huge animal person and loves both cats and dogs.
- Sarah is also a fan of coffee over tea.
- Her first job was as a camp counsellor at her summer camp.
- One of Sarah’s favourite songs by her husband is ‘Out of the Woods.’ She is a great fan of Prince’s music.
- She is great friends with her Backyard Builds co-host Brian McCourt.
- Sarah’s favourite holiday is Christmas, and she loves spending it with her entire family.
Body Figure / Physical Info
Sarah Keenleyside Measurements :
- Eye Colour : Blue
- Haircut / Hair Colour : Blonde
- How tall / Height : No confirmed information available.
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Weight Loss : A few Google queries regarding this, but we couldn’t find anything conclusive on any of her social media.
Jennifer Farrell Age【 Designer 】Husband, Net worth, Height, Wiki Bio
Aubrey Marunde Age, Wikipedia Bio, Net worth, Birthday【 Realtor 】
Cari Cucksey Age, Biography Wikipedia, Husband, Married, HGTV Store
Chip Gaines Age, How old, Net worth, Height【 Young 】Kids, Bio Wiki
Joanna Gaines Age, Wiki, Sister, Furniture, Net worth, Mom Dad【 Bio 】
Maria Provenzano Age, Wikipedia, Net worth, Biography, Family, Parents
Jasmine Roth Wikipedia, Husband, Age, Married, Net worth【 HGTV 】
Trecie Wheat Hughes Age, Married, Husband【 Wikipedia Bio 】HGTV
Tania Nayak Wiki, Husband, Age, Net worth【 Wikipedia Bio 】Wedding
We love your show backyard builds. I sit and watch it with my kids. Best of luck in everything…and we hope to see more of your creation in the future.
Where does she (Sarah Keenleyside) get all the cute overalls she wears on the show? Thanks!
Did Sarah live in Windsor, Ontario with her family in Windsor, Ontario when she was about 7 or 8 years old?