|Personal Information Summary|
|Mother / Mom||Terry Mueller|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||Born in 1984. As of 2023, she is around 39 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Spouse / Partner||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||1|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|What did Jasmine Roth do before Hidden Potential?||Roth worked as a fitness instructor at a strip mall in rural Virginia.|
Wiki Biography / Profile Background
Jasmine Roth is a wife, entrepreneur, and television personality in California.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Jasmine Roth (maiden name Jasmine Muller) was born in 1984 & grew up in Virginia. Growing up in a rural area, she learned to build treehouses, playhouses, sheds & furniture along with her dad.
- Currently, Jasmine is married to Brett Roth who owns a company called ‘Roth Staffing,’ an international staffing company he runs with his family.
- Brett & Jasmine first met in college. They started off as friends, roommates, and classmates, studying the same course, however, after the first semester the two started getting serious with one another.
- The couple got married in 2013 and held the wedding in Part City, Utah. In April 2020, the pair welcomed their first child, when their 3-ounce baby daughter Hazel Lynn Roth was born. The family currently lives in Huntington Beach, California.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- For her high-school education, Jasmine attended the Shenandoah Valley Academy.
- In 2003, Jasmine entered the Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts, & graduated in 2008. Her major was ‘Business, Entrepreneurship and New Venture Management’
- She was a member of Sigma Delta Tau, a national sorority.
Early Work :
- Jasmine’s first job after university was as a real estate agent for Metro Realty in Boston.
- She gained some experience in the HR sector at Capital Group in 2007.
- After this, Roth had a lengthy stint for over three years as an Account Executive for Profit Recovery Partners.
- Subsequently, she returned back to HR and worked for a company in the design and renovation-housing sector called Pimco, located in Newport Beach, California.
Professional Growth : Salary and Net Worth
- In 2012, Jasmine created and founded her own company called Built Custom Homes LLC in Orange County. This is where she started managing new renovation and construction projects, initially in Downtown Huntington Beach.
- As her company started gaining traction, she was selected as a host of a TV series called ‘Hidden Potential’ for the HGTV network. HGTV notably specializes in reality programming & shows focusing on home improvement and real estate.
- The camera crew on Hidden Potential followed Jasmine as she created custom dream show homes in suburban neighborhoods.
Fun Facts and Trivia :
- HGTV found Jasmine because of her Instagram profile. She initially started posting content to share her work and ultimately build a solid brand in her sector. When HGTV’s production company reached out to her, Jasmine told them she was working on her mother-in-law’s cottage, transforming it from a boring generic cottage house into a customized one. From there, ‘Hidden Potential’ was created!
- Jasmine’s first housing and the building project was actually her own home – she and her husband Brett would do their 9-5’s on the weekdays, but on the weekends they would pour all their energy into the building site. The progress was slow, so in 2012 Jasmine decided to hand in her notice so she could devote all her time to renovating her dream home. “I gave in my notice and a couple of weeks later I was in my work boots on the construction site and I never left, I loved it,” she stated in one interview.
- Jasmine received her first job at the age of fifteen and has been working ever since.
- She has done a 2 week India tour with the Habitat for Humanity foundation to help eliminate sub-standard housing.
- In December 2020, Roth listed her Southern California house for sale for a price of $2 Million.
- She also has two dogs, Tiger, the rescued Chihuahua and a Bulldog Nala.
Body Figure / Physical Info
Jasmine Roth Measurements :
- Eye Color : Blue
- Haircut / Hair Color : Blonde
- How tall is Jasmine Roth Height : 5′10″
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
Jennifer Farrell Age【 Designer 】Husband, Net Worth, Height, Wiki Bio
Aubrey Marunde Age, Wikipedia Bio, Net Worth, Birthday【 Realtor 】
Cari Cucksey Age, Biography Wikipedia, Husband, Married, HGTV Store
Chip Gaines Age, How old, Net Worth, Height【 Young 】Kids, Bio Wiki
Joanna Gaines Age, Wiki, Sister, Furniture, Net Worth, Mom Dad【 Bio 】
Maria Provenzano Age, Wikipedia, Net Worth, Biography, Family, Parents
Sarah Keenleyside Age, Husband, Bio, Wiki, Married, Baby, Wikipedia
Trecie Wheat Hughes Age, Married, Husband【 Wikipedia Bio 】HGTV
Tania Nayak Wiki, Husband, Age, Net Worth【 Wikipedia Bio 】Wedding
This is really embarrassing for me to ask but maybe you could answer me via email so neither of us becomes more embarrassed.
First, and this is very embarrassing: what type of bra do you wear? You are in great shape and your bra appears to be great.
Second, where did you get that great green dress you wore after the house in which the couple were newly empty-nesters, had 4 boys who came and painted the house, built a bookcase in the living room, put in new sliding doors in the family room, and tackled their new bathroom off the main bedroom? It is my style and I’ve not been able to find one like it.
Again, I am so embarrassed. Please…I am awaiting your answer though!
In my mind, Jasmine Roth is my sista from another Mr.! I began watching her a couple of years back on HGTV and was cheering for her from the get-go! She is tall, pretty, and feminine but yet she knocks down walls just as well as any of the guys standing beside her.
Jasmine’s career choice isn’t usual for females according to society but yet she’s doing the damn thing! I also love the Good Bones mother and daughter team as well, because they’re going hard with their profession.
I am a retired NYPD officer so this is why I cheer on my sister that takes on jobs that were not the norm for females at one point of time. We get down and dirty to get the job done and then we clean up nicely and show the world that we’re still beautiful women and mothers at the end of the day! Jasmin Roth, you go girl, and keep doing the damn thing! I’m your big fan!
Jasmine is an amazing individual. I have never seen so much kindness and sheer love for others. I can’t get enough of her. What work boots does she wear on the job???
She had a baby 3 ounces ? Is this correct?
I think that is a huge typo
Vivo en cali, colombia me encantan tus programas y tu gusto por las renovaciones.
Te invitare a colombia cuando vaya hacer el diseño de mi nuevo hogar
Dios te bendiga
I just read your Bio and see you went to S.V.A. in New Market. My mother went there and graduated in 35. My brother was there from 61 to 63. My brother also live in Hunting Beach where he met his wife of 50 years.
She has so much kindness in her handling people and work. You can tell she is a nice human being. I enjoy her re-runs every time they are on TV. I hope she will continue after the Virus is over.
How do you select projects? Would you be interested in a house of an 82 year old fairly healthy retired Air Force male who is overwhelmed. His house is a wreck and he lives in the Charleston, SC area. I am his 72 year old friend just trying to find help.
I love Jasmine’s shows…she has excellent taste in remodeling old and horrible houses into beautiful houses….keep doing this great job!