|Personal Information Summary|
|Mother / Mom||Terry Mueller|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||Born in 1984. As of 2023, she is around 39 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Spouse / Partner||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|What did Jasmine Roth do before Hidden Potential?||Roth worked as a fitness instructor at a strip mall in rural Virginia.|
|Children / No. of Kids||1|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Jasmine Roth is a wife, entrepreneur, and television personality in California.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Jasmine Roth (maiden name Jasmine Muller) was born in 1984 & grew up in Virginia. Growing up in a rural area, she learned to build treehouses, playhouses, sheds & furniture along with her dad.
- Currently, Jasmine is married to Brett Roth who owns a company called ‘Roth Staffing,’ an international staffing company he runs with his family.
- Brett & Jasmine first met in college. They started off as friends, roommates, and classmates, studying the same course, however, after the first semester the two started getting serious with one another.
- The couple got married in 2013 and held the wedding in Part City, Utah. In April 2020, the pair welcomed their first child, when their 3-ounce baby daughter Hazel Lynn Roth was born. The family currently lives in Huntington Beach, California.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- For her high-school education, Jasmine attended the Shenandoah Valley Academy.
- In 2003, Jasmine entered the Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts, & graduated in 2008. Her major was ‘Business, Entrepreneurship and New Venture Management’
- She was a member of Sigma Delta Tau, a national sorority.
Early Work :
- Jasmine’s first job after university was as a real estate agent for Metro Realty in Boston.
- She gained some experience in the HR sector at Capital Group in 2007.
- After this, Roth had a lengthy stint for over three years as an Account Executive for Profit Recovery Partners.
- Subsequently, she returned back to HR and worked for a company in the design and renovation-housing sector called Pimco, located in Newport Beach, California.
Professional Growth : Salary and Net worth
- In 2012, Jasmine created and founded her own company called Built Custom Homes LLC in Orange County. This is where she started managing new renovation and construction projects, initially in Downtown Huntington Beach.
- As her company started gaining traction, she was selected as a host of a TV series called ‘Hidden Potential’ for the HGTV network. HGTV notably specializes in reality programming & shows focusing on home improvement and real estate.
- The camera crew on Hidden Potential followed Jasmine as she created custom dream show homes in suburban neighborhoods.
Fun Facts and Trivia :
- HGTV found Jasmine because of her Instagram profile. She initially started posting content to share her work and ultimately build a solid brand in her sector. When HGTV’s production company reached out to her, Jasmine told them she was working on her mother-in-law’s cottage, transforming it from a boring generic cottage house into a customized one. From there, ‘Hidden Potential’ was created!
- Jasmine’s first housing and the building project was actually her own home – she and her husband Brett would do their 9-5’s on the weekdays, but on the weekends they would pour all their energy into the building site. The progress was slow, so in 2012 Jasmine decided to hand in her notice so she could devote all her time to renovating her dream home. “I gave in my notice and a couple of weeks later I was in my work boots on the construction site and I never left, I loved it,” she stated in one interview.
- Jasmine received her first job at the age of fifteen and has been working ever since.
- She has done a 2 week India tour with the Habitat for Humanity foundation to help eliminate sub-standard housing.
- In December 2020, Roth listed her Southern California house for sale for a price of $2 Million.
- She also has two dogs, Tiger, the rescued Chihuahua and a Bulldog Nala.