Christina Trevanion Wiki, Age, Husband, Wedding, Family, Biography
Christina Trevanion Date of Birth / Birthday / Age / DOB
12 June 1981. Her age as of 2019, when we updated this website is around 38 years.
Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Spouse / Dating
Wikipedia Information / Bio Profile
Introduction : Who is Christina Trevanion ? :
Christina Trevanion is a British Auctioneer and Television Presenter best known for her work with BBC’s show Bargain Hunt. She is considered to be an expert in the fields of antiques & auctions amongst the BBC daytime television community.
Christina Trevanion Family, Children, Education & Personal Life
- Born on 12 June 1981, Christina Trevanion was raised in Shropshire England and still resides there to this day.
- Her full birth name is Christina Helen Johanne Trevanion.
- Education : She attended Southampton Solent University, where she studied alongside her future business partner Aaron Dean. After graduating, she went to work at renowned auction house Christies.
- Her love of antiques and auctions was born from watching a family friend perform auctions in her local area. Her mother (a professional florist by trade) was a closet auction addict and as such was happy to escort her daughter to antique auctions from an early age.
- Now happily married, Christina has 2 young children that she is raising in Shropshire.
Salary, Net Worth & Television Career: :
- She is known for appearing on the following shows for BBC as an expert: Bargain Hunt, Antiques Road Trip, Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is Flog It!
- She has stated that out of all her appearances for Bargain Hunt, her most consistent programme since 2013, her favourite episode was when she won the Golden Gavel for her team for the first time.
- Christina’s specialties lay in the areas of gold and silver jewellery, C20th decorative arts, costumes, textiles, and ceramics.
Branching Out into Other Businesses :
- After building a successful career in the antique presentation industry, in 2014 she teamed up with Aaron Deans to open their own auctions and values firm Trevanion & Deans.
- She first met Deans when studying in Southampton Solent University as a teenager.
- Due to her love of gold and silver, she heads up the Jewellery Department.
- The firm is based in Witchurch Southampton, which allows her to spend more time closer to her home and with her family.
Christina Trevanion Weight Loss, Height & Interesting Facts :
- She has stated that having young daughters has allowed her to learn how to function efficiently while permanently living in a state of hectic, noisy chaos.
- She developed a passion for photography from a young age.
- Although she is exposed to many types of antiques in her line of work, her personal collection sticks with what she considers her ‘other’ passion – 18th century teapots & 1970’s glass objects.
- She has stated that when she is not on the road for work purposes, her favourite activity is to walk through the countryside with her daughters and the family dog Welly.
- Considered to be quite active in the Twitter universe, she tweets under the handle of @CTrevanion. As of 2018, she has over 25,000 followers.
Currently Married. See details above.