Jennifer Coffey ( QVC Host ) Age, Husband, Bio, Married, Wikipedia
Jennifer Coffey Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Partner
Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
Biography Profile / Wiki Information
Texas born blonde beauty, Jennifer Coffey is one of the newest hosts on QVC, America’s biggest home shopping network.
Background & Family Life :
- Jennifer’s only daughter Gabby is almost an adult now, she became a freshman in 2014.
- The young lady inherited her mother’s good looks and fashion sense.
- Jennifer proudly writes about her father on her QVC blog, saying that he had been an inspiration throughout her life.
- Jennifer Coffey is originally from Texas, she used to live in Alamo City, San Antonio.
- She stayed there for 10 years, before moving with her daughter to start her dream job with QVC in Pennsylvania.
- Jennifer majored in English and Art History at the University of New Orleans.
Career Before QVC :
- As a young entrepreneur in San Antonio Jennifer had opened up a chain of 4 clothing stores, Gabby B’s Boutique’s, named after her daughter.
- The single mum also ran a small public relations firm, Coffey Scott Media, from 2009 to 2011.
- Coffey and her business partner Kimberly Scott used aggressive social media campaigns to promote their clothing stores.
- Jennifer claims that social media was the main reason for her success.
- Together the pair began leading seminars and advising other business on public relations topics and social media.
Jennifer Coffey Net Worth & Career at QVC:
- The budding entrepreneur made her move to TV after being persuaded to audition for a presenting job on the San Antonio Morning Show.
- Some time later, Jennifer was again talked into sending an application video to QVC.
- After a series of face-to-face auditions, she finally packed her bags and began and moved her life and career to the QVC studios in New York State.
- Jennifer began working with QVC in 2011.
- She has a energetic and fun presentation style and can usually be seen promoting various product with her co-host Kerstin Lindquist.
- The two are similar not just in appearance, but in their background and interests two – they even selected the same ‘favorite brands’ to sell: Kindle and Philosophy.
Weight Loss Journey :
- Jennifer, who has a stunning slim and sporty figure, says that one of her greatest achievements was dropping 40 pounds from her waistline.
- The TV host said that she had always struggled with weight loss and personal image.
- She is an avid supporter of QVC’s ‘Living for Me’ campaign.
No confirmed information available.