Lisa Robertson QVC Wiki :: Age, Net Worth, Married, Husband, Bio, Pics
Lisa Robertson ( Also known as : Liza Robertson ) Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
, 1965. As of 2019, her age is around 54 years. Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Spouse / Love Life
Currently in a relationship with Eric McGee.
Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
Lisa Robertson is a well known television celebrity & fashion designer, most popular for being one of the top presenters at QVC, the biggest home shopping network in USA.
Personal Life, Education & Family :
- Lisa Robertson was born on November 7, 1965 in Collegedale in Hamilton County, USA. She was brought up in a small town in Tennessee.
- Lisa acquired her Bachelor Degree in Long Term Health Care Administration from Southern College in Collegedale.
- Her mother passed away due to ovarian cancer.
- She is in relationship with Eric McGee. Eric is a fitness trainer whose office also is near QVCs office in Pennsylvania & is around 11 years younger than Lisa
Net Worth & Professional Career :
- Lisa started her career in Knoxville at a home shopping channel in 1991. She had joined a small team to build this channel from scratch.
- She has also worked a representative for Pearl Association of America & Japan in 1990. Before finding fame at QVC, she was crowned with title of Miss Tennessee in year 1989.
- After becoming Miss Tennessee, Lisa represented and worked for Drug Free Tennessee. She was awarded by Tennessee governor for her outstanding service and hand-outs for Drug Free Tennessee program.
- She worked with QVC for approximately twenty years. After a long career, she left QVC in December 2014.
- Apart from QVC, she has also hosted television shows such as PM Style, Friday Night etc. In 2012, she appeared as guest on the Wendy Williams Show. Around 2015, she also appeared on Good Morning America.
- Lisa has also done some acting work. She has gained fame for appearing in Bethenny and Project Runway All Stars shows.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- She is a trained classical violinist & has performed at Carnegie Hall.
- Due to her popularity, multiple stalkers harassed her during QVC time, which made her feel scared all the time. It was rumored that she left QVC due to these stalking cases as they threatened her life.
- One of the well-known cases of stalker was of Peter Ferreira, who harassed her for more than ten years. Peterson was eventually sent to jail.
- When she resigned from QVC, it caused a humongous amount of reactions from her fans.
- Her interviews have published in various international magazines such as Vogue, USA Today etc.
- Started her brand GILI during QVC days. This brand offered all fashion accessories from handbags to shoes, gifts to home decor.
- She is well known public speaker for various programs on social issues.
- She also sang at New Jersey Nets game at Tennessee University.
- She loves to travel & has travelled around more than 20 countries to understand their cultures.
- In her free time, she loves to explore new places, do shopping, experimenting new cuisines.
- Lisa Robertson Death : Another Lisa Robertson passed away in 2014, and few people confused that she was the one that died. Howevern this is not true.
Awards & Recognitions
- 2014- Received the Philadelphia Woman Distinction Award Recognised as Philadelphia’s most powerful women
- 1989 – Crowned as Miss Tennessee
- 1990 – Crowned as US Pearl Princess