Sharon Faetsch QVC, Husband, Age, Bio, Wikipedia, Height, Haircut
Sharon Faetsch Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Partner
Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
Sharon Faetsch is a host for QVC, one of America’s largest broadcast shopping channels.
- Sharon grew up in New York with her parents. With a passion for music, she studied classical piano for 7 years.
- Sharon is close with her father of whom she is very proud of. Her parents were married for 47 years, until 2016 when Jeanne Faetsch sadly passed away.
Sharon Faetsch Marriage : Husband & Kids:
- Sharon lives in Pennsylvania with her husband, two children and a pet Great Dane, named Porter.
- Her eldest is Kaylee, born on April 5th 2007, the girl is the image of her mother & often features in Sharon’s homemade Facebook videos.
- Her youngest Desmond was born on May 14th 2009. Desmond made his first appearance on QVC along with his sister & father to welcome Sharon back to QVC.
- She frequently posts pictures of her family outings on social media.
- Happily married for over 15 years, the couple met in Las Vegas and celebrated their crystal anniversary on May 21st 2017.
Career Before QVC : Life in Vegas
- Sharon’s performing career began in Las Vegas where she worked for 6 years as a singer and performer.
- From April – December 1999 she worked as a Singer/Actor for Farrington Entertainment and Productions at the Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas.
- She then spent two years, from 2000 – 2002, acting for Paramount Pictures at ‘Star Trek: The Experience’, Nevada.
- She returned to singing and performing from 2001-2003, this time at the Excalibur Hotel and Casino, a flash resort with 4,000 guestrooms.
- She also starred in the 2001 movie ‘The Sin’, directed by Kelly Schwarz. Unfortunately, the fast paced action movie based in Las Vegas never took off.
Sharon Faetsch Net Worth & Career at QVC:
- Sharon missed her first chance to work for QVC when her call back audition in Las Vegas was scheduled for the day before her wedding in 2002.
- A year later, the newly wedded bride applied again to QVC and this time flew to New York for her call back.
- The audition was a success & in June 2003, Sharon became an official program host for America’s leading broadcast shopping channel.
- Since then Sharon has been selling fashion, jewelry, sports gear and more on the popular network. In 2017, Sharon celebrated her 15th birthday with QVC.
- Mostly she hosts the 2pm LOGO show & often appears giving fashion tips on QVC’s sister channel QPlus.
Interesting Facts & Awards :
- Sharon Faetsch Height – 5”2
- Since the redhead packs spirit into her presentations on QVC, she if often referred to as a ‘Ginger Ninja’.
- She likes to keep fit & holds a 5 stripe brown belt in Taekwondo.
- Despite being in her 40’s, she boasts a slim and sporty figure.
No confirmed information available.