Sandra Bennett QVC Host :: Wiki, Age, Husband, Married, Bio, Wikipedia
Sandra Bennett Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
Born in July 1970. As of 2019, she is around 49 years old.
Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Spouse / Partner
Biography Profile / Background Details
- Now one of QVC shopping network’s long standing host, Sandra Bennett has been working on the show since 2006.
- Blessed with a trim figure & sleek brown hair, she began her TV career fresh out of college, she is now a happily married, mother of two.
Sandra Bennett Family :
- Sandra Bennett was born in July 1970. She has 4 siblings.
- Due to her father’s career in the military, each of her siblings were born in different states!
- The family even lived for 7 years at a military base in Mojave Desert California.
- Her parents were keen travelers and Sandra spent much of her childhood exploring California on family camping trips.
- Sandra graduated from the University of Pittsburgh in 1995 with a Bachelor’s degree in English Writing and communications.
Sandra Bennett Husband & Married Life :
- Sandra and Adam were married on February 21st, 2009.
- QVC host Dan Hughes performed the ceremony.
- Sandra’s adoptive daughter, Ava is a teenager, was present at her mother’s side during the ceremony.
- The happy couple had a daughter soon after. Recently, they celebrated with a Star Wars themed birthday party for her.
Early Career before QVC :
- Since elementary school, Sandra had a passion for TV journalism.
- Soon after completing her studies, she achieved her dream of becoming a TV reporter and anchor in Harrisburg, a job title she held for the following 12 years.
- After her first daughter came along, she chose a new career as a freelance writer and ghost wrote 7 books for various unnamed clients.
Sandra Bennett Net Worth & Salary : Success at QVC
- When she landed a presenting job with QVC, Sandra decided to leave behind the writing business and return to television.
- Allegedly Sandra went down a storm at her QVC audition & was fast tracked to the head office that same day.
- She then began the 6th months training process almost immediately.
- At the studio, Sandra likes to check out her products& meet her guests before going live. The smooth presenter often works alongside QVC designers Marc Bouwer and Pamela Denis as well as other QVC hosts.
- Sandra now hosts the Friday Night Beauty show and co-hosts the 10pm Sunday Susan Graver show.
- In January 2015, Sandra received some harsh criticisms for an inappropriate comment towards one of QVC’s models whilst live on air.
- While promoting the Dooney & Bourke the presenter said “You’ll look back and think – why did I wear my hair like that?” – just as the camera cut to Michelle, an African-American model.
- Sandra later apologised for causing offence but claims that it was unintentional and simply bad timing.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Sandra claims on her Linkedin profile that she speaks some Mandarin.
- Her eldest daughter plays the violin.
- The QVC star says that the toughest part of her job in “staying perky for three hours”.