Kerstin Lindquist QVC, Age, Wiki, Bio, Salary, Height, Husband, Baby
Kerstin Lindquist (Also known as Kirstin Lindquist) Date of Birth / Birthday / Age / DOB / How old is Kerstin Lindquist
1977. As of 2019, she is around 42 years old. Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Spouse / Boyfriend
Currently Married. See details below.
Kerstin Lindquist Wikipedia Information / Biography Profile
- Kerstin Lindquist is an American journalist, author and TV host. She is most popular for being one of the leading female hosts at QVC, the largest home shopping network in USA.
Early Life, Education & Family :
- Kerstin was born in Orange County, California. Her full name is Kerstin Sara Lindquist.
- For her education, she studied at “Franklin & Marshall College” in Lancaster, PA where she got a degree in “Government and Environmental Studies”. Initially, she had aspirations to be a judge.
- Kerstin got married in 2003 with a man named Dan. They both share the love for The Lord Jesus and are Christians. When she met him, he was living in a boat.
- Lindquist revealed that they had serious problems trying to conceive. She even suffered a miscarriage & later suffered from depression on account of this.
- Their family now includes their two daughters, Grace, who is adopted and Georgia, born through in vitro fertilization. Both daughters were born in 2009.
- They currently live in a farmhouse in West Chester, Pennsylvania.
Kerstin Lindquist Salary, Net Worth & Career :
- When Kerstin was 14, she worked as a roller skating snowflake at Disneyland. She even worked part time as a lifeguard.
- She was a certified Yoga instructor and this helped her pay for college.
- As an adult, Kerstin first started work at a small NBC station as a part time reporter in California.
- She has made small appearances in the TV Shows “The West Wing” and “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”.
- Kerstin acted in the movie “100 Girls” and the TV series “That´s My Bush”.
- She first started as a program host trainee at QVC in Sep. 2011. As of 2019, she currently hosts a number of QVC Programs & also writes a blog on QVC’s webpage.
- Kerstin wrote a book called “5 Months Apart” where she talks about her story of becoming a mother, infertility and faith. The book was released in 2017 & tells the story of how her daughters were conceived in the same month but born five months apart.
Fun Facts, Height, Body & Trivia :
- Kerstin is the winner of four Emmys for her reporting.
- She has Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts. As of 2017, On Facebook she has 67,000+ followers & on Instagram, she has 15,000+ followers. She usually shares information about her job and some of the organizations she help.
- She made a trip to the famous U.S. military base at Guantanamo Bay as a reporter.
- When Kerstin and her husband were living in Mexico, they started volunteering with “Siloé Ministries”, a medical nonprofit serving in La Mision, Baja California and other poor communities. They help poor families with health education and medical care.
- She is also a vocal advocate for “HelpUSAdopt.org” which gives grants to couples and individuals struggling with the costs of adoption.
- Kerstin Lindquist Height is 5 feet 6 inches.