Michelle McMahon Wikipedia, Age, Bio, Married, Husband【 BTN 】
Michelle McMahon Birthday / Age / Date of Birth
Born April 4th
, 1990. As of 2019, she is around 29 years old.
Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Engaged / Boyfriend
Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Michelle McMahon is a freelance sports presenter based in Chicago, who has worked for big networks like Fox Sports, NBC Sports & Big Ten Network.
Personal Life, Trivia & Family Background :
- Michelle is a native of West Michigan. She is the fifth born in a family of six children & often goes by the nickname “Meesh”.
- Michelle was close friends with Michigan State Punter Late Mike Sadler who died at a road accident. The two were an unlikely pair with Mike being a Wolverine and Michelle being a Spartan.
- The two first met in Grand Rapids at Forest Hills Northern High School.
- By then, Mike was a football player by then and Michelle a volleyball player. He was also like a mentor to Michelle & believed in her and continually pushed her to achieve more.
- Michelle McMahon Height : 5′ 4″
Education & College :
- Michelle studied at the University of Michigan where she graduated from with a Degree in Communications and Minor in Spanish.
- While here, she was a member of the University’s Women Volleyball Team and even played Division One Volleyball Games.
- While at University, she also received the academic All-Big Ten award throughout the four years.
- Moreover, is a three-time Big Ten Distinguished Scholar Honoree. This is for keeping up a GPA of 3.7 and above.
Journey to Playing Sports :
- A natural redhead, Michelle has always embraced this fact & sees it a as a symbol to always remind her that she is destined to be unique.
- While in High School, Michelle was told that she could not play volleyball since she was too short and in college she was regularly told that she was not a good player and it was not until her senior year that she got her first shot at playing a game. All the negative remarks did not stop her from going for what she wanted.
- At college, Michelle had a sports psychologist and mentor by the name Greg Harden whom she worked with on eliminating self-defeating thoughts and working on mental strength.
Profession, Career, Salary & Net Worth
- Currently, Michelle is working as a studio host and sideliner reporter at Big Ten Network for college sports and at NBC Sports, Chicago for the Chicago Blackhawks.
- While still working as a sports presenter, Michelle also had a sales job in Chicago. But she still felt she needed to be influential in the sports industry, so she quit the sales job and focused more on sports.
- Soon she got to go behind the cameras at Big Ten Network to report the Hockey weekly reports.
- Michelle was hired by Fox Sports Carolinas where she was given the responsibility of being the sideline reporter and host shows for many broadcasts.
- After covering the Carolina Hurricanes for some time, Michelle was promoted to the National Stage at NHL Network. Here, she hosted NHL NOW from Monday to Friday.
- Michelle McMahon is also a holder of the Mary Lou Butcher Equality in Journalism. This came as recognition for her never-ending pursuit in broadcasting as a female.
Currently Not Married.