|Personal Details Summary|
|Name||Sheila Gunn Reid|
|Birthday / Date of Birth / Age / DOB||No confirmed information available on her birth year or the date she was born.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Marriage / Boyfriend / Dating||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||3|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|Where is Sheila Gunn Reid now?||Sheila Gunn Reid is an Alberta-based contributor for TheRebel.media.|
Wiki Biography / Profile Background
Sheila Gunn Reid is a Canadian journalist. She is also a host, an anchor, and a conservative activist and is best known for presenting on Rebel Media Canada’s YouTube channel.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Sheila Gunn Reid was born on July 16th, in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada.
- She grew up on her family’s farm.
- Reid is married & has three children. Her husband works in the oil industry.
- Sheila continues to live on a farm in Strathcona, Alberta, with her family. She enjoys spending time outdoors.
Career, Job, Salary and Net worth :
- Sheila was a stay-at-home mom until she became more involved with representing conservative politics.
- As of 2020, Reid is the Alberta Bureau Chief for Rebel Media, as well as the host of The Gunn Show on YouTube. The topics that she primarily covers are government overreach, family values, anti-carbon tax, environmentalism.
- Sheila has also collaborated with the ‘Roy Green Show’ on Corus Radio. She was a member of the Hockey Moms panel on the show.
- In April 2020, Sheila broke the news that a lab at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, recipient of a grant from the Canadian government to create COVID19 tests, was allegedly the same one where the virus was first found.
- She also reported on May 2020 handcuffing and a subsequent fine of a mother who took her daughter to an empty playground, an action that was restricted at the time due to the pandemic.
- February 2016 : In Feb 2016, Sheila was banned from participating in the press conference that the New Democratic Party held in Alberta with Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau. Sheila’s employers, Rebel Media, alleged that Sheila was kicked out from the event by an armed sheriff on the orders of New Democratic Party Premier Rachel Notley.
- January 2017 : In January 2017, Sheila was covering the Edmonton Women’s March when she tried to interview a man who refused to answer her questions. She alleged that he then struck her camera and hit her over the face with the movement. Sheila offered a $1000 reward to identify the man. He was found to be Jason Dion Bews. The case went to court, and Sheila was awarded $3500 in punitive damages. The judge also ordered Jason Dion Bews to pay Sheila $1000 in legal fees. Bews was initially punished with a three-month conditional discharge and 30 hours of community service, but the assault charge was withdrawn.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Sheila claims that she’s particularly passionate about fighting for the rights of Albertan farmers and employees of the oil industry there. She feels those groups in her home region are unfairly targeted by the New Democratic Party.
- She’s created a home office on her farm. Her husband built her a set of barn doors for the occasion.
- Sheila also has a greenhouse on her farm that she tends to herself.
- She gave her children home economics classes during the lockdown.
Dr Debra Soh【 Wikipedia 】Age, Husband Married, Gender, Bio Parents
Hannah Thibedeau Wikipedia, Age, How old, CBC Bio, Married, Born
Candice Malcolm Wikipedia, Toronto Sun, Bio, Married, Age, Husband
Lauren Southern【 Wiki Bio 】Religion, Age, Height, Married, Husband
Faith Goldy Age, Married, Bio, Wiki, Bazos, Born, Journalist, Height
Janice Fiamengo Wiki Bio, Husband, Married, Age, Family, Retired?
Lauren Chen CRTV Roaming Millennial Wiki, Age, Bio, Engaged, Fiance
My father worked for Pierre Trudeau. He was hired to convince the natives to sign the treaties. He had a huge chunk of change hidden in the south for many years. The treaties were all a lie. I wish to share more and want the public to know the truth. This goes back over 40yrs. I am sick of this liar here in the office! The people should know…I am willing to risk my life to save my people.
Good job Shelia. Continue to fight for individual freedom. I love to connect with like-minded people.
Brian from Detroit
My husband grew up on a farm near the fort. We are now farming north of Redwater. I think you might be interested in some info I have. Would I be able to meet with you at Fort Saskatchewan or Sherwood Park and show you photos I have taken and emails to my politicians over the last 2 months? Any time soon?