Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Candice Malcolm, also known as Candice Nejatian is a Canadian journalist and author.
- Founder of the think tank True North Initiative, Candice also has a syndicated column with the Toronto Sun and is also the author of a best selling book, Generation Screwed.
- Generally presenting a conservative viewpoint, Candice has created pieces negative of the current Canadian government and is in support of the conservative opposition.
- However her marriage to a Muslim man and disavowal of the alt right has generated criticism in some parts of her conservative following.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Candice is married to Kasra Micha Levinson, who also goes by Kasra Nejatian.
- Kaz has worked at Citizenship and Immigration Canada, as CEO for the business KASH and is currently a Product Manager with Facebook. He is a follower of the Shia Muslim faith, which has caused problems for Candice’s mostly Christian and anti-immigrant following.
- The couple now lives in California, moving from her native Canada, though Candice continues to publish and share works about her native country.
Early Life & Education :
- Candice was born in Vancouver. She has a Bachelors degree in Political Science from the University of Alberta and Masters in International Relations and Business Law from Macquarie University.
- She also has a certificate of Inter-Cultural Communications and a post graduate certificate in International Relations from The Scholar Ship, an academic program on a modified cruise ship that ran in 2007 and 2008.
- Candice published her book Generation Screwed on October 19, 2014. Its premise is that irresponsible spending by the government has ensured greater financial hardship for younger generation.
- On April 24, 2016. Candice published a second book titled Losing True North: Justin Trudeau’s Assault on Canadian Citizenship. The book focused on Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and criticizes his government’s immigration policies.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- Candice has worked as a Student Programs Assistant from 2007-08 for the Fraser Institute.
- From 2008 to 2010 Candice worked in several internship/fellowship roles for – As a Legal intern for Badan Warisan Malaysia, Koch Summer Fellow for Institute for Humane Studies, Koch Summer Fellow and Atlas fellow for Atlas Economic Research Foundation.
- Candice began her journalism career working as a Press Secretary in the Parliament of Canada from May 2011-April 2012.
- She then became Director of Research for Sun Media until Feb 2013 & now has a syndicated column there, which she began in June 2014.
- She is also the founder of the non-profit research organization True North Initiative and is its senior fellow. Other fellows include Andrew Lawton, a Canadian broadcaster, and Anthony Furey, a national columnist for Sun newspapers.
- Malcolm also appears regularly on The Rebel Media, One America Network & other political channels, analyzing & expressing her views on current political events.
Social Media, Height & Trivia :
No confirmed information is available.
- Candice has over 40,000 Twitter followers, 10,000+ Facebook followers and over 1500 YouTube and Instagram followers.
- Her private Facebook page is under her married name of Candice Malcolm Nejatian.