Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Candice Malcolm, also known as Candice Nejatian is a Canadian journalist and author.
- Founder of the think tank True North Initiative, Candice also has a syndicated column with the Toronto Sun and is also the author of a best selling book, Generation Screwed.
- Generally presenting a conservative viewpoint, Candice has created pieces negative of the current Canadian government and is in support of the conservative opposition.
- However her marriage to a Muslim man and disavowal of the alt right has generated criticism in some parts of her conservative following.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Candice is married to her husband, Kasra Micha Levinson, who also goes by Kasra Nejatian.
- Kaz has worked at Citizenship and Immigration Canada, as CEO for the business KASH and is currently a Product Manager with Facebook. He is a follower of the Shia Muslim faith, which has caused problems for Candice’s mostly Christian and anti-immigrant following.
- The couple now lives in California, moving from her native Canada, though Candice continues publishing and sharing issues about her native country.
Early Life and Education :
- Candice was born in Vancouver. She has a Bachelors degree in Political Science from the University of Alberta and Masters in International Relations and Business Law from Macquarie University.
- She also has a certificate of Inter-Cultural Communications and a post graduate certificate in International Relations from The Scholar Ship, an academic program on a modified cruise ship that ran in 2007 and 2008.
- Candice published her book Generation Screwed on October 19, 2014. Its premise is that irresponsible spending by the government has ensured greater financial hardship for younger generation.
- On April 24, 2016. Candice published a second book titled Losing True North: Justin Trudeau’s Assault on Canadian Citizenship. The book focused on Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and criticizes his government’s immigration policies.
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- Candice has worked as a Student Programs Assistant from 2007-08 for the Fraser Institute.
- From 2008 to 2010 Candice worked in several internship/fellowship roles for – As a Legal intern for Badan Warisan Malaysia, Koch Summer Fellow for Institute for Humane Studies, Koch Summer Fellow and Atlas fellow for Atlas Economic Research Foundation.
- Candice began her journalism career working as a Press Secretary in the Parliament of Canada from May 2011-April 2012.
- She then became Director of Research for Sun Media until Feb 2013 & now has a syndicated column there, which she began in June 2014.
- She is also the founder of the non-profit research organization True North Initiative and is its senior fellow. Other fellows include Andrew Lawton, a Canadian broadcaster, and Anthony Furey, a national columnist for Sun newspapers.
- Malcolm also appears regularly on The Rebel Media, One America Network & other political channels, analyzing & expressing her views on current political events.
Social Media, Height and Trivia :
- Candice has over 40,000 Twitter followers, 10,000+ Facebook followers and over 1500 YouTube and Instagram followers.
- Her private Facebook page is under her married name of Candice Malcolm Nejatian.
Dr Debra Soh【 Wikipedia 】Age, Husband Married, Gender, Bio Parents
Hannah Thibedeau Wikipedia, Age, How old, CBC Bio, Married, Born
Lauren Southern【 Wiki Bio 】Religion, Age, Height, Married, Husband
Faith Goldy Age, Married, Bio, Wiki, Bazos, Born, Journalist, Height
Janice Fiamengo Wiki Bio, Husband, Married, Age, Family, Retired?
Lauren Chen CRTV Roaming Millennial Wiki, Age, Bio, Engaged, Fiance
Sheila Gunn Reid Wikipedia, Age, Married, Education, Husband, Bio Wiki
Why has Candice Malcom disappeared from True North?
Hot off the press – Ukrainian housewife puts Russian soldiers thru the meatgrinder. CBC got an exclusive interview with the meatballs!
Having read, and agreed with, your column in Sundays Sun, I thought you might find the following quite interesting.by Cheryl Atkinson. She gave a dissertation on slanted journalism in the U.S. It is on youtube. It is around an hour long, but I listened to it all.
“……admits hundreds of thousands of other newcomers each year: students, temporary workers, asylum seekers, and long-term visitors. The real number of immigrants coming to Canada each year”
This is not true.
Students, temp workers, and long-term visitors are “Not Immigrants” in the true sense. Just like in large cities of the world, millions of commuters come n leave 5 or even 7 days a week but are not part of the city’s population!
When they are never asked to leave, receive welfare, accommodation, and medical care – what would you call them if not citizens or “part of the populations”?