Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Lauren Chen is a political commentator, social media content creator, internet and YouTube personality from Canada.
- Conservative, anti-SJW and outspoken, Chen has garnered a lot of praise for her views & also a lot of success on her YouTube channel. This is also mixed with some criticism from people who believe that she is hypocritical & often insensitive to the struggles of certain social groups.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Chen was born in Canada but her family moved to Hong Kong when she was young. She has a brother and both of them are of mixed heritage.
- Lauren describes her parents as socially conservative but politically left, whereas her brother is right-leaning just like her.
- Born in the mid-1990s, Lauren currently lives in the USA and practices Christian Faith.
- As per a Twitter (now called X) post, she got engaged when she was 23, but otherwise prefers to keep her love life private. She did mention, however, that she took a trip with her fiance to Europe in summer 2018.
- Despite being the daughter of an interracial couple and complaining about discrimination her parents face for their relationship, Lauren has criticized minority groups for stating their are oppressed leaving a few people to call her a hypocrite.
- She is an avid dog lover and owns a Leonberger she named JellyBean.
- Education : She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science & also minored in Arabic and Middle East Studies.
- Nationality : Hong Kong
Work, Career and Net Worth :
- Lauren is best known for being a conservative social and political commentator, YouTuber and blogger.
- She promotes mainly right-oriented ideology & has appeared on conservative YouTube channels such as “Louder with Crowder” hosted by Steven Crowder.
- Chen is also a host on CRTV where she regularly upholds her conservative societal views on a show called Roaming Millennial: Uncensored.
- As of early 2019, Lauren has amassed more than 300,000 subscribers on her YouTube channel with over 20 million views.
- Besides her work on YouTube, Chen has appeared on various other platforms that include the likes of The Rubin Report, Fox News, PragerU, The Daily Wire and Rebel Media. Here she engages in social and political debates surrounding various issues & also discusses her own personal views on the topics.
Socio-Political Views :
- Lauren is a proud anti-feminist who has recorded several YouTube videos calling out modern feminism and accusing it of destroying traditional family values.
- She claims to be supportive of transgender people but has openly refused to support non-binary people. She was also critiqued heavily for suggesting that social media was influencing children to become gay and for citing works from another controversial figure, psychologist Dr. Satoshi Kanazawa.
- Other views she holds include believing that feminism is undermining traditional masculinity and femininity and that mass immigration is causing surges in crime in Western countries.
Dr Debra Soh【 Wikipedia 】Age, Husband Married, Gender, Bio Parents
Hannah Thibedeau Wikipedia, Age, How old, CBC Bio, Married, Born
Candice Malcolm Wikipedia, Toronto Sun, Bio, Married, Age, Husband
Lauren Southern【 Wiki Bio 】Religion, Age, Height, Married, Husband
Faith Goldy Age, Married, Bio, Wiki, Bazos, Born, Journalist, Height
Janice Fiamengo Wiki Bio, Husband, Married, Age, Family, Retired?
Sheila Gunn Reid Wikipedia, Age, Married, Education, Husband, Bio Wiki