Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Jodi Lee is an Australian reporter and journalist based in Melbourne & works with the Seven Network.
- Smart, beautiful and determined, Jodi is on her way to become a well-respected figure in the industry thanks to her professionalism and tenacity.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Jodi Alexandra Lee was born and raised in Australia.
- Although private about her personal life, she sometimes does post pictures on social media of her life with her boyfriend.
Qualifications & Education :
- Jodi attended the University of Technology in Sydney and graduated in 2011 with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communication and Media Studies as well as Public Communication.
- She also obtained a Diploma in Broadcast Journalism in 2013 from the same school.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- In September of 2011, Lee joined the Seven Network & began working as a Production Assistant. She was promoted to Segment Producer in June 2012 and worked on the sets of The Morning Show, Sunrise and Weekend Sunrise.
- After a couple of years, working for the Seven Network, she moved to Yahoo!7 where she worked as news producer, managing the front page’s editorial content & managing their social media accounts, tracking page views, as well as writing news articles with local and international content.
- Jodi left Yahoo!7 after working with them for around a year & joined the PRIME7 team as a Journalist. She was based in Canberra working on news packages and updates & often presented the weather and news from the studio.
- While based in Canberra, she also worked with WIN Television as one of their reporters.
- After nine months, Jodi returned to Seven Network & is still currently working as a reporter & journalist with the network.
Controversies, Height & Trivia :
- In early 2018, she was involved in a controversial tirade after it was reported that she had been given exclusive rights to meet up with and interview right-wing activists in Melbourne.
- Lee tweeted about it but later deleted her tweet after followers of the network lambasted her and the Seven Network for giving platforms to hateful people who were simply looking for publicity to spread their troubling messages. The network eventually apologised for their error in judgement.
Social Media :
- Jodi is quite active on social media and enjoys posting photos of herself with friends and family. She also loves to document her journeys to various destinations and regularly shares news updates with her followers.
- In 2015, she posted a viral rant on Jetstar Airline’s Facebook page in which she reported that the airline had failed to appropriately cater for her when she flew from Thailand back to Australia with a snapped Achilles tendon. She stated that they also charged for using one of their pillows to support her leg during the uncomfortable flight and left her sitting in the aircraft for 1 hour as she waited to be assisted down only to have her hop her way down the stairs to a bus that was waiting for her, in the cold rain. Lee was furious that the airline abandoned her throughout her entire flight and well after she disembarked.
- As of 2019, Jodi has around 2000 followers on both her verified Instagram & Twitter accounts.