|Personal Information Summary|
|Name||Sally Bowrey (Also known as : Sally off Sunrise)|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||February 23rd. No confirmed information about her birth year.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Partner||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|How tall is Sally Bowrey?||Her height is 5 ft 5 in or 1.65 m.|
|Are Angie Asimus and Sally Bowrey related?||They are both newsreaders for the Seven Network, but don’t seem to be related, despite their similar looks.|
|Children / No. of Kids||2|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Sally Bowrey is an Australian reporter and presenter at 7 News Sydney who has worked and established herself in both Sydney and Perth.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Sally Bowrey was born on February 23rd in Sydney.
- Her mother Rona Bowrey is an active volunteer with the “The Girls & Boys Brigade” organisation that provides education and support to kids from families that need help.
- She has one brother, Matt Bowrey who is the owner and chef at a catering company, Pescado Catering.
- Sally attended Charles Sturt University and graduated with a degree in Broadcast Journalism.
- From a young age, Sally was actively involved in theatre and acting. She appeared in multiple commercials, and stage plays.
- She decided to transition from acting to presenting when she got accepted into the broadcast journalism program at the university.
Marriage and Children :
- Sally married her husband Richard Seddon on December 16, 2010, and the couple has two children together.
- Richard & Sally’s oldest child, son Archer Robert Seddon, was born on June 30, 2014.
- Then, in May 2016, she announced that she’s expecting her second child on live television. Their second child, Willow Rose Seddon, was born on November 17, 2016.
- Giving birth to her first child did not slow Sally down, and she did well to balance motherhood and her work commitments. She had gushed about the Channel Seven newsroom earlier about how she works with two other mothers, Sarah and Jodie Spears, so their workplace became a little “mothers club” where they swap tips and tricks.
- Sally’s husband, Richard Seddon, is a property development manager in Sydney. In 2012, she mentioned in an interview that Richard is a great supporter of her career and even moved places when she was offered new roles.
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- Sally started working on radio as a presenter of news and current affairs programs while still studying at University. She worked on local stories that got her travelling to present reports from the rural side for the farming community.
- Her first job after graduating was at Foxtel in 2003 as a presenter. She worked on Arena News updates, producing and presenting the very latest in news and entertainment from around the globe.
- In 2004, Bowrey joined The Weather Channel team. She started working behind the scenes as a producer first and then moved on to present both special segment reports and the weather bulletin in front of the camera. She presented for Your Weather Today, a weather-information and news program, weekdays from 6 am-10 am.
- In 2008, she joined Channel 7 as a news presenter at their Perth station. After four years of working in Perth, Sally decided to move to Sydney to support her husband, who had been offered a new opportunity. In Sydney, Sally filled in for Sunrise’s presenter Edwina Bartholomew and then for Sarah Cummings, who was going on maternity leave.
- After the birth of her first child, she worked as a weekend weather presenter.
- Presently, Sally does the news for Weekend Sunrise, a breakfast television program on the Seven Network.