Sally Bowrey is known as an Australian reporter and presenter at 7 News Sydney who has worked and established herself in both Sydney and Perth.
Personal Life : Family & Education
- Sally Bowrey was born on February 23rd in Sydney.
- Her mother Rona Bowrey is an active volunteer with the “The Girls & Boys Brigade” organisation that provides education and support to kids from families that need help.
- She has one brother, Matt Bowrey who is owner and chef at this catering company, Pescado Catering.
- Sally attended Charles Sturt University and graduated with a degree in Broadcast Journalism.
- From a young age, Sally was actively involved in theatre and acting. She appeared in multiple commercials, and stage plays.
- She decided to transition from acting to presenting when she got accepted into the broadcast journalism program at the university.
Marriage & Children :
- Sally married her husband Richard Seddon on December 16, 2010, and the couple has two children together.
- Richard & Sally’s oldest child, son Archer Robert Seddon, was born on June 30, 2014.
- Then, in May 2016, she announced that she’s expecting her second child on live television. Their second child, Willow Rose Seddon, was born on November 17, 2016.
- Giving birth to her first child did not slow Sally down, and she did well to balance motherhood and her work commitments. She had gushed about the Channel Seven newsroom earlier about how she works with two other mothers, Sarah and Jodie Spears, so their workplace became a little “mothers club” where they swap tips and tricks.
- Sally’s husband, Richard Seddon, is a property development manager in Sydney. In 2012, she mentioned in an interview that he is a great supporter of her career and has even moved when she was offered new roles.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- Sally started working on radio as a presenter of news and current affair programs while she was still studying at University. She worked on local stories that got her travelling to present reports from the rural side for the farming community.
- Her first job after graduating was at Foxtel in 2003 as a presenter. She worked on Arena News updates, producing and presenting the very latest in news and entertainment from around the globe.
- In 2004, Bowrey joined The Weather Channel team. She started working behind the scenes as a producer first and then moved on to present both special segment reports and the weather bulletin in front of the camera. She presented for Your Weather Today, a weather-information and news program, weekdays from 6 am-10 am.
- In 2008, she joined Channel 7 as a news presenter at their Perth station. After four years of working in Perth, Sally decided to move to Sydney to support her husband, who had been offered a new opportunity. In Sydney, Sally filled in for Sunrise’s presenter Edwina Bartholomew and then for Sarah Cummings, who was going on maternity leave.
- After the birth of her first child, she worked as a weekend weather presenter.
- Presently, Sally does the news for “Weekend Sunrise,” a breakfast television program on the Seven Network.
Sally Bowrey Measurements :
- Eye Colour : Blue
- Hair Colour : Blonde
- How tall / Height : No confirmed information available.
- Feet / Legs / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Sally Bowrey Married ?:Yes
- Children / No. of Kids : 2
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : Australian