Jacqueline Felgate Age, Married, Baby, Bio, Wiki, Height【 Channel 7 】
Jacqueline Felgate Wedding / Husband / Marriage / Partner
Currently Married to Michael Felgate
Birthday / Date of Birth / Jacqueline Felgate Age
Biodata Profile / Wikipedia Information
Jacqueline Felgate is an Australian reporter & journalist, who is mostly known for her work with the Channel 7 network.
- Jacqueline grew up in rural Victoria & was a self-confessed daddy’s girl for most of her life.
- An avid horse rider from a young age, she initially considered taking up a career in the equestrian field, but quickly realized it was more of a hobby for herself.
- She attended the Tintern Girls Grammer School. Teachers described her as being a bubbly girl, and a big fan of animals.
- After high school, she was accepted into the University of Melbourne where she eventually graduated with a Bachelor of Arts.
- She has said that her time at university was her first time away from home for an extended period of time, and she was quite homesick initially.
Jacqueline Felgate Family : Husband & Children:
- She met Michael Felgate in 2009, who at the time was working as a sports reporter for Channel 7 news.
- As of 2017, he is well known as being the lead presenter and spokesperson for Sports Bet.
- The two married in an intimate Melbourne ceremony in 2011.
- In 2013, Jacqueline gave birth to their first child, a daughter named Madison Felgate.
- This was followed by another daughter, Georgia, in 2017.
- Jacqueline has said that her pregnancies were both what would be considered easy, and she tried to remain as fit as possible throughout them to aid her after the birth.
- She has stated that with both pregnancies, she was still running everyday right up until her 30th week.
- Now that her daughters are growing up, she has said that she is starting to replace her running with a glass of wine at the end of the day as her way of having ‘me’ time.
Career, Salary & Profession :
- In Jan 2003, Jacqueline managed to secure a job as a copy-girl for Channel 7, which was the start of a long professional relationship.
- In 2005, she moved on to a journalist cadetship that also led to her becoming the Herald Suns State Political Reporter in that same year.
- In Jan 2007, she moved to doing freelance television work for the network.
- It wasn’t until February 2012 that she received her first permanent on-air role, as a member of the Melbourne Seven News Team.
- As of 2017, she is still with Channel 7, and works as their afternoon news presenter during weekdays. She is also responsible for the 6PM news reading.
Interesting Facts :
- In June 2015, she became a YouTube sensation after the camera went to air without her realizing and she was shown all around Australia just staring off into space and fiddling with her hair.
- After producers prompted her, she launched into the news report after a minute, but had her terror time when she realized her reactions turned into numerous memes.
- Her work with Channel 7 has led to her receiving the prestigious Melbourne Press Club Quill Award.
No confirmed information available.