|Personal Information Summary|
|Maiden Name||Not Known|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||January 20, 1980. As of 2023, she is around 43 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Spouse / Partner||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Samantha Jolly clothes||Sam Jolly once looked stunning in an Electric Jersey Dress, which is available at David Jones, Myer, QVB, and also online.|
|Children / No. of Kids||2|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Samantha Jolly is a British-born weather reporter, presenter, and journalist. Currently residing in Mount Hawthorn, Perth, Samantha is performing her duties as a reporter and presenter for Chanel Seven News in Perth.
- Notable for cementing her position as a journalist for over 20 years in Western Australia’s media landscape, Samantha has followed in the footsteps of her childhood media idols, Sue Carr and Rick Ardon.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Samantha Jolly was born in England on January 20, 1980. Currently, there is no information available about her parents or siblings.
- While working at Channel 10, Samantha met Christian Wenk and fell in love at first sight. Samantha and Christian (former camera operator and editor) got married in 2010. They have two children – Their first son Harrison was born on May 25, 2012, and their second son Brendan was born in June 2015.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Since her childhood, Samantha has always been self-aware about her passion for Journalism as a career. At 15 years old (in the year 1995), Samantha decided to go for the top advice and penned ambitious letters to the top brass newsreaders in Perth, asking for pointers on breaking through in the competitive media industry.
- Susannah (Sue) Carr spoke to Samantha for half an hour over the phone and encouraged her to pursue journalism along with practical career advice. Inspired by one of her idols’ career advice, Samantha enrolled in Murdoch University in Perth for media studies at just 16 years old (1996). She graduated with distinction.
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- After graduating from Murdoch University, Samantha worked hard to carve out a place for herself in the media landscape of West Australia. Following her instincts and mentor’s advice, she started working and gaining experience at Sonshine FM.
- Soon thereafter, she was offered a value-added position at 6PR, 96FM. This radio gig provided Samantha with the opportunity to enter the crazy world of television news, beginning with a humble start on Channel 10.
- With proper experience and polished media skills set, Samantha applied for a newsreading job at Channel Seven News in 2010. She was graciously accepted into the ranks of her idols, Sue and Rick.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Samantha and her husband, Christian, organise their spending and savings through effective budgeting. They make all the decisions in the household together, including writing monthly budgets. While being interviewed by Neale Prior for a business news outlet in September 2018, Samantha told the readers that the couple likes to be on the same page, leading to mutual understanding. But strict financial management for the cash-conscious couple does not stop them from spending money on fun activities.
- While being interviewed by Rhianna Mitchell (October 19, 2019), Samantha recalls with goosebumps how her teenage self could never have imagined working alongside her media idols, Rick Ardon and Sue Carr. Jolly still asks her heroes for their professional and personal advice. Upon graduating, Samantha was advised by Sue to “work for free, work wherever she can, and take every opportunity.”
- During an interview with The West Australian on February 23, 2019, Samantha disclosed some juicy personal likings to the audience. She has driven a 1979 Corvette Stingray for over 20 years. After seeing a pink corvette parked outside the shops during her childhood, Samantha instantly fell in love with the dream car. A rusty Holden Gemini Coupe (old green bomb) was actually her first car, which Samantha had bought for $500.
- Samantha finds it quite irritating and dangerous when other motorists are tailgating without even realising it.
- Although Samantha likes to play some Disney soundtracks while driving with her kids, she loves listening to tunes, mostly old school RNB, while cruising on her own.
- While being interviewed by The West Australian on September 14, 2015, Samantha told her fans that she would return to West Australian TV screens after her maternity leave would end. Being a mother, she was worried but at the same time assured that she was leaving her newborn, Harrison, in the capable hands of her husband. She says that her career and kids are the two most precious things in her life.
- In October 2019, Jolly posted a series of amazing photos about her trip to Japan. She was in awe of all the beautiful skyscrapers, intricate temples, insanely crowded streets, and amazing landscapes. It was the perfect 10th wedding anniversary vacation for Samantha and her hubby.
- After her pregnancy, her life changed from constant deadlines and TV make-up to slow mornings staring at newborns, nappies, and sleep deprivation. The change was massive, but Samantha loved the difference and described it to be a whole new world (October 19, 2019). She was grateful for not having to worry about deadlines for once. She also expressed an appreciation for her husband, who helps with cooking, cleaning, and taking her baby Harrison to school. Samantha views a relationship to be healthy when there is an equal share of everything.
- Striking a balance between her family responsibilities and career was not the only change Samantha faced. Being a mother, Samantha finds it very difficult to cover tragic stories involving children. On her first day back at work after maternity leave, Samantha covered a story about the death of a child, and it was a vigorous struggle for her to cope with.
Melina Sarris Husband, Partner, Age, Background, Wedding, Parents
Sally Bowrey Age, Wiki, Bio, Husband, Partner, Married【 7 News 】
Angela Cox Wikipedia, Age, Married ( Reporter ) Partner, Channel 7, Bio
Jacqueline Felgate Age, Married, Baby, Bio Wiki, Height【 Channel 7 】
Natalie Yoannidis Age, Parents, Married, Partner, Husband【 Wiki Bio 】
Emily Angwin Husband, Age, Birthday, Family, Partner ( Channel 7 Bio )
Jelisa Apps Age, Partner, Husband, Parents【 Wikipedia Bio 】Sister
Jodi Lee Seven News Reporter, Wiki, Age, Bio, Height, Channel 7
Herlyn Kaur ABC News : Background, Age, Wikipedia, Parents, Bio
Brooke Corte Age, Family, Married, Husband, Wiki【 Sky News 】Bio