Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Aquinnah Fox is the young daughter of two celebrities – the American-Canadian actor, Michael J. Fox, and the author/actress, Tracy Pollan.
- Exceling in research, public speaking, and leadership, Aquinnah has been working really hard to grow on both the personal and professional levels.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Aquinnah Kathleen Fox was born on February 15, 1995, & grew up in New York City.
- She has one brother, Sam Michael Fox (born in 1989), and two sisters, Esmé Annabelle Fox, and Schuyler Frances Fox. Schuyler & Aquinnah are twins
- Her grandparents are William Fox, Phyllis Piper, Stephen M. Pollan, and Corky Pollan.
- Aquinnah’s uncle is Michael Pollan, the famous American author, and journalist.
Early Life & Education :
- During her childhood, Aquinnah was a trained dancer. On December 8th, 2007, she performed at the New York State Theater in the “Nutcracker Family Benefit” by New York City Ballet.
- From 2009 to 2013, she studied at Fieldston School, a private independent school in New York City.
- In 2016, along with her twin sister Schuyler Fox, she headed to study at the Danish Institute for Study Abroad (DIS), a Danish non-profit institution in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Aquinnah earned her Bachelor’s degree in 2018 from Duke University in Durham, North Carolina, United States, specializing in Psychology, Art History, Visual and Media Studies.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Aquinnah’s name is a Native American name that means “the beautiful colors of the sea.” Aquinnah is also a town in Massachusetts.
- Her parents had a choice for the twins’ birth either on February 14th or 15th, but they chose February 15th so they wouldn’t miss Valentine’s dinner because of their birthday.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- Aquinnah began her professional career around June 2015 as an Event Planning Intern at “The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research” in the Greater New York City.
- During the same period, she was also a CUCARD Scholar while studying at the Columbia University Medical Center.
- In mid-2016, she was the ‘Summer Treatment Program Pre-K Counselor’ for three months at “Florida International University” in Miami.
- From August to December 2016, and while studying in Denmark, she worked as an Intern at “Klub Bispebjerg” in Copenhagen.
- In 2017, Fox joined “Child Mind Institute” in New York City as Brave Buddies Counselor for one month. She provided behavioral therapy to Autism affected children aged 3 to 8.
- From early 2017 to April 2018, and while studying at Duke University, she was an Undergraduate Research Assistant also an Independent Study Researcher.
- Her next role was Social Media and Marketing Strategy Intern at “Parker and Otis,” a restaurant and gift shop in Downtown Durham.
- Currently, Aquinnah works as an Associate at “Ogilvy,” the global marketing, advertising, and public relations agency based in New York City.