Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Usually seen sporting her long, dyed-red hair, Chelsea O’Donnell is known as the daughter of the famed TV personality Rosie O’Donnell.
- Chelsea came into the media spotlight after a controversial split from her mother several years ago.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- On September 20, 1997, Chelsea Belle O’Donnell was born to her biological mother, Deanna Micoley.
- That same year, Chelsea was adopted by Rosie O’Donnell, an action that was surrounded by controversy. Micoley first met her biological daughter when she was 17 years old. Micoley also told news sources that Chelsea had been illegally adopted and that she always wanted her.
- Rosie fiercely denies this, and while Micoley does seem to want to be in O’Donnell’s life, the allegations are most likely false.
- Chelsea also had two other mothers in the form of Rosie’s ex-wives. Kelli Carpenter, Rosie’s first wife, raised Chelsea along with Rosie. While she and Rosie do not keep in touch very often, they seem nevertheless to have a good relationship.
- Rosie’s second wife, Michelle Rounds, committed suicide on September 11, 2017, leaving Chelsea with Micoley, Rosie, and Carpenter as her mothers.
- Chelsea also has three siblings – Brothers Blake Christopher O’Donnell (Born 1999) and Parker Jaren O’Donnell (Born in 1995) & sister Vivienne Rose O’Donnell (born in 2002), all of whom she had limited contact since she became estranged from Rosie.
Controversies & Turbulent Personal Life :
- Controversy with Chelsea and her adoptive mother first became public in August of 2015 after Chelsea allegedly ran away from home at the age of 17.
- At the time, Rosie tweeted out an MIA on her daughter and asked people to look for the missing teen. Chelsea was later found with her then-boyfriend, a heroin dealer named Steven Sheerer.
- Sheerer was arrested for child endangerment & drug-related charges, so Chelsea moved to Wisconsin to stay with her biological mom Deanna Micoley, whom she had recently reconnected with.
- She stayed for several weeks, then returned to New York, where she eventually met her ex-husband Nick Alliegro.
Chelsea O’Donnell Married Life :
- Chelsea’s ex-husband Nick Alliegro is a plumber born in Brentwood, New York.
- He first met O’Donnell in a ‘Dunkin Donuts’ on Long Island. The two hit it off immediately, and O’Donnell moved in with him shortly afterward.
- The two married just a few months after they met, in July of 2016.
- After suffering a miscarriage in 2016, O’Donnell got pregnant again one year later and was set to have the baby in May 2018. However, Nick & Chelsea split up and Chelsea’s pregnancy claims did not result in her having a baby.
- In December 2018, she gave birth to her daughter Skylar Fox, along with boyfriend Jacob Bourassa.
- Since then, Chelsea and Rosie have seemed to be reconnected with each other, even tweeting a photo while holding baby Skylar.
Rosie O’Donnell Relationship :
- Chelsea denies Rosie’s claims that she ran away from home and continues to insist that her mother kicked her out of the house after she got a tattoo — an action that caused Rosie to chase her around their house with an empty wine bottle and threaten to kill her with it.
- Chelsea had mentioned that she had no intention of having Rosie as a part of her baby’s life but is hopeful that that might change if they reconcile their issues one day.
Bria Murphy Age, Siblings, Wiki, Height, Bio [ Eddie Murphy Daughter ]
Luca Dotti Wikipedia, Children, Age, Bio, Sean Hepburn Ferrer Wiki
Lola Grace Consuelos Age, College Pictures, School, Bio, Wiki, Boyfriend
Tiffany Cochran Edwards Bio, Wedding, Wiki, Age, Net worth, Husband
Aquinnah Kathleen Fox Age, Wiki Bio, Height, Twin Schuyler Frances Fox
Ava Sambora Age, Wiki, Net worth, Height, Boyfriend【 Pics Photos 】
Cosima Thomasina Diamond Wiki, Age, Bio, Nigella Lawson Daughter
Chudney Ross Age, Net worth, Father, Husband, Wedding【 Bio Wiki 】