Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Tiffany Cochran is an American former news anchor, reporter and law entrepreneur who lives in DeKalb County, Georgia.
- Multi-talented, smart and beautiful, she was made quite the name for herself and managed to build her own reputation outside of the shadow of her famous father Johnnie Cochran.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Tiffany is the daughter of famous attorney, Johnnie L. Cochran who passed away in March 2005 after being diagnosed with a brain tumor. She was born and raised in Los Angeles, California.
- Johnnie gained fame when he represented disgraced football player, O.J. Simpson who was found “not guilty” of murdering his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend, Ron Goldman.
- Tiffany has been very vocal of how her life was affected after the trial, talking in-depth about how she felt being the daughter of one of two of the most hated men in America at the time.
- Tiffany has a sister Melodie Cochran. Her paternal grandparents are Johnnie L. Sr & Hattie Bass Cochran.
- Tiffany and her husband, Javarro Edwards live together in DeKalb County, Georgia with their daughter, Emerson Ambrose.
- Education : She graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Journalism from Pepperdine University, Malibu, California, in 1991.
Professional Timeline : Salary and Net worth
- Tiffany began her career working as a news anchor for various stations around the country in places such as Augusta, Georgia, South Carolina and Florence / Myrtle Beach.
- She then worked for ten years in Atlanta, Georgia, as an anchor and reporter for the WXIA-TV team.
- After working in the TV news industry for 17 years, Tiffany decided to retire & invest her time working with the Johnnie L. Cochran Jr. Brain Tumour Center which is located at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
- She has also worked as a Communications Director for her father’s law firm in Atlanta & is now currently the National Brand Manager and Public Relations Director. She heads up all of the 22 offices in the region.
Awards, Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- When she is not working, Tiffany loves to travel, read, shop, and take photographs with her daughter, Emerson. She also volunteers at Emerson’s school & spends her personal time visiting various spas and restaurants.
- As Johnnie’s daughter, Tiffany criticized the show ‘The People v. O. J. Simpson: American Crime Story’ saying that Johnnie’s character was more exaggerated & did not reflect his true personality.
- In honor of her close relationship with her father as well as that of her daughter and husband, she has decided to create her own series of books specifically targeted at young children.
- Tiffany is also an avid blogger and loves to share her thoughts and experiences on various platforms including the website of her father’s firm.
- Some of the programs she is active in include the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, The Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta, The Stone Mountain Chapter of Jack & Jill of America, The Black Women Film Preservation Network & the Students Without Mothers board. She is also an active board member of the latter two programs and regularly takes part in special events and fundraisers to help the less privileged in her community.
Bria Murphy Age, Siblings, Wiki, Height, Bio [ Eddie Murphy Daughter ]
Luca Dotti Wikipedia, Children, Age, Bio, Sean Hepburn Ferrer Wiki
Lola Grace Consuelos Age, College Pictures, School, Bio, Wiki, Boyfriend
Chelsea O’Donnell Husband, Wiki, Age (Rosie O’Donnell Daughter) Bio
Aquinnah Kathleen Fox Age, Wiki Bio, Height, Twin Schuyler Frances Fox
Ava Sambora Age, Wiki, Net worth, Height, Boyfriend【 Pics Photos 】
Cosima Thomasina Diamond Wiki, Age, Bio, Nigella Lawson Daughter
Chudney Ross Age, Net worth, Father, Husband, Wedding【 Bio Wiki 】