Blonde haired Destry Allyn Spielberg is the youngest child of Steven Spielberg – the world-famous film director of movies such as Jaws, ET and Jurassic Park. Flaunting her good looks, she has taken up a career in modelling.
Personal Life : Parents & Family Background
- Destry Allyn was born on December 1, 1996, in Hollywood California to parents – mother Kathleen and father Steven Spielberg.
- She has six siblings comprised of children from her parents’ past relationships, as well as some adoptions.
Work as a Model & Net Worth :
- Although Destry has always had an interest in the fashion industry and has been exposed to it throughout her life, she officially embarked on a modeling career in 2016, when she signed with DT Model Management.
- During this transition, she adopted the stage name Destry Allyn, eliminating her famous last name, explaining that she needed to embrace her own unique identity without being associated with her father.
- She also recognized that once anyone heard the last name, they would automatically think of Steven Spielberg and not her.
- After doing many photo shoots and campaigns and finally got the opportunity to walk the runway at fashion week this year.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Destry Allyn is actually a competitive equestrian. She grew up around horses and developed a passion for it. Her father recently bought her a horse named Rumba.
- She loves animals and currently has two pet rabbits.
- Destry Allyn is currently dating “Vine” famous boyfriend Matt King. Matt also has over 100,000 subscribers on YouTube.
- If she’s not hanging out with her friends at game or movie nights, she loves to be outdoors at the beach or pool displaying her unique love of vintage bathing suits. Other than that, she keeps fit and seems to favor boxing.
- She also has a keen interest in photography and film from a young age & actually made a short film after high school.
- One of her big goals is to eventually get into acting, more specifically the comedy genre, as she has described herself as being a ‘goofy kid’ and having a good sense of humor.