Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Tallulah Willis is an American illustrator, actress and celebrity.
- She is also one of the daughters of Hollywood darling superstars Demi Moore and Bruce Willis.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Tallulah Belle Willis was born on February 3, 1994, to actor parents Demi Moore and Bruce Willis.
- She has two older sisters, Rumer Glenn Willis (born on August 16, 1988) and Scout LaRue Willis (born on July 20, 1991). She also has two half-sisters through her father’s subsequent marriage to Emma Heming: Mabel Ray Willis (born in April 2012), and Evelyn Penn Willis (born in May 2014).
- Her parents divorced in the year 2000, after being married since 1987. At the time of their divorce, Tallulah was six years old. When she was eleven, her mom Demi Moore married actor Ashton Kutcher. She was nineteen when Demi got divorced again. Her father Bruce remarried when Tallulah was fifteen.
- Tallulah spent her early childhood in the freedom of a ranch in Hailey, Idaho, but moved to Los Angeles, California, by the time she was in third grade.
- Early in her teenage years, Tallulah started struggling with body image issues and was diagnosed with body dysmorphia at the age of thirteen.
- After struggling with an eating disorder, substance abuse, and depression for years, Tallulah attended forty-five days of inpatient treatment at a rehabilitation clinic in 2014. She has now been sober for over five years.
- She continues to reside in Los Angeles and is currently single. She was previously in a relationship with Morgan MacDonald and was also linked to Lucas Vercetti in 2012.
Job, Occupation & Net Worth :
- In 1995, at the age of 1, Tallulah appeared in the movie The Scarlet Letter, which starred her mother, Demi Moore. She played the infant version of the character’ Pearl,’ whereas her sister Scout starred as the young version of ‘Pearl.’
- In 2001, Tallulah appeared as Erika Miller in the movie Bandits, alongside her father. In 2004 she appeared in another of her father’s movies, The Whole Ten Yards.
- In 2016, Tallulah launched her clothing label, Buuski, named after her childhood nickname. The label offers shirts and sweatshirts featuring Tallulah’s own illustrations, inspired by the works of Egon Schiele and Shel Silverstein.
Trivia, Height & Fun Facts :
- Tallulah is very close to her family and has stated that her sister Scout made her realize she needed to change her lifestyle back in 2014. This was the time she entered rehab as well.
- Tallulah was named after actress Tallulah Bankhead. Her sister Rumer was named after English writer Rumer Godden, and her sister Scout was named after Scout Finch, the main character of Harper Lee’s novel To Kill a Mockingbird.
- She has a dog called ‘Merl’.
- Her paternal grandmother, Marlene Willis, is German.
- Tallulah is also known by the nicknames “Lullah” and “Buuski.”
- She is very interested in fashion and cites Tilda Swinton and Annie Lennox as her style influencers. She is also a fan of Miuccia Bianchi Prada, as well as of the work Alessandro Michele has done for fashion house Gucci.