Biography Profile / Wikipedia Background
- Kimber Eastwood is an American film producer and make-up artist.
- She is also the daughter of Hollywood powerhouse Clint Eastwood.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Kimber Eastwood (maiden name Kimber Tunis) on June 17, 1964, in Los Angeles, California, to parents Roxanne Tunis (stuntwoman, actress, and dancer) and actor/director Clint Eastwood. Kimber was the product of an allegedly long-standing affair between her parents, who were both married to other people at the time (her mother was separated from her husband).
- Kimber was not given her father’s name at birth, but her birth certificate did note, Clint Eastwood, as her father. Despite this, Kimber’s existence was kept out of the attention of the press until July 1989, when an exposé in the National Enquirer uncovered her identity.
- Kimber has seven half-siblings through her father, Clint Eastwood: Kyle Eastwood, Alison Eastwood, Scott Eastwood, Kathryn Eastwood, Francesca Eastwood, Morgan Eastwood, and Laurie Eastwood, who was given up for adoption when she was born and whose existence was not known to her father until she was in her thirties.
- Kimber has been married three times: her first husband was Anthony Gaddie, who she married in 1983; her second husband was Douglas McCartney, who she married in 1990; and her third and current husband is Shawn Midkiff, who she married in 2014.
- With her first husband Anthony Gaddie, Kimber has one son named Clinton Eastwood Gaddie. Clinton has since changed his last name to McCartney after his stepfather Douglas McCartney.
- Through Clinton, Kimber is the grandmother to a grandson, Clinton IV McCartney, born in 2011, and to a granddaughter, Penelope McCartney, born in 2018.
- Currently, she resides in Camarillo, California.
Work, Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- Kimber was a producer on SyFy’s Rapture in 2008.
- She then spent two years from 2009 to 2012 as a make-up artist on the show Dog the Bounty Hunter.
- From September 2011 to December 2012, Kimber was a make-up artist on the TV show Parenthood.
- Following that, she was a personal make-up artist to Beth Chapman from January 2013 to June 2014.
- Since February 2005, Kimber has been a make-up artist on Wheel of Fortune.
- Since January 2015, she has been a producer for Where Heaven and Hell Collide.
- Since May 2015, Kimber has also been a producer for Trew Calling.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Kimber attended the December 2018 premiere of her father’s latest film, The Mule, along with all seven of her half-siblings in a rare occurrence of them all being together at the same time. This was also the first time that Kimber was observed at a public event with her father and half-siblings.
- Kimber loves dogs and has five of them.
- Kimber’s mother Roxanne was an uncredited extra and stuntwoman on the show Rawhide, where she met Clint Eastwood. Despite having an affair with Clint Eastwood from 1959 until the 1970s, Roxanne has never spoken to the press.