Biography Wiki / Profile Background
- Vanessa Vadim, is an ecological advice columnist for the “Mother Nature Network” website, but is more famous for being the daughter of legendary Hollywood actress Jane Fonda.
- She was born with the birth sign Libra on September 28, 1968.
- Unlike other members of the Fonda family, Vanessa prefers laying low and staying under the radar.
Education & Family Background :
- Vanessa Vadim was born in the dreamy city of Paris, France to parents – Jane Fonda and Roger Vadim (French director). Jane Fonda is a legend in the Hollywood Industry with not one but two Academy Awards & two BAFTA awards. Jane also has a Life Time Achievement Award from American Film Institute (AFI).
- Vadim has a half-brother named Troy Garity. Her cousins are Bridget Fonda and Justin Fonda. Her own paternal sisters are Nathalie Vadim, Christian Vadim and Vania Plemiannikov.
- Vanessa got married to Paul Waggoner on 12th June 2010 & is married happily ever since.
- She has a son named Malcolm (born in 1999) & a daughter named Viva (Born in November 2002) from two different men.
- After completing high school, Vanessa attended Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island, for her graduation.
Career, Income, Salary & Net Worth :
- Vanessa occasionally dabbles into documentary filmmaking. Till date, she has done 2 documentaries, namely, ‘The Quilts of Gee’s Bend’ (2002 : Director, Producer, Editor and Cinematographer) & ‘Blue is Beautiful’ (1997, Crew Member).
- Occasionally, she also writes for the website TheDailyBeast as an eco-advice columnist. She often shares her experiences and the impact and inspiration she has had from her Hollywood mother.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Vanessa is quite close to her paternal half-sister Nathalie Vadim.
- When Vadim was 21, she had been arrested once in October 1989 in New York. The charges pressed involved obstructing government administration and ambling around for the purpose of purchasing drugs & creating disorderly conduct. The man arrested along with her was found to be carrying two glassine envelopes of hero*n.
- One of her best friends was Rory Kennedy whom she met during her time at Brown University. Rory Kennedy is a highly successful Hollywood Director and Producer, most famous for being the daughter of Robert Kennedy and Ethel Kennedy.
- She once shared that she is a fan of glass d*ldos and cucumbers & believes in org*sms to be the healthiest thing there is!
- Unlike her cousins and her mother Jane, she likes to stay away from the spotlight as far as possible.