Biography Profile / Background Details
- Lauren Blitzer is currently employed as the Senior Director of Marketing at Sony Music Entertainment. She is more well-known as the wife of country singer Chely Wright.
- She is also a GLBT Civil Rights Activist & and the mother of identical twin boys, George and Everett.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Lauren was born in New York City on May 8, 1981.
- Never being shy about her sexual orientation, Lauren co-authored a book titled Same Sex In The City, which she describes as a relationship book for lesbians that tells it like it is.
- She met her wife, country music singer Chely Wright only two weeks after the singer came out as gay. The couple were married in August 2011 and are parents of identical twin boys.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Lauren attended New York University, graduating in the year 2003 with a BA in Art History and Photography.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Lauren is the co-founder of a jewelry line known as Blank Label. The idea for a “blank” label was born at a screening of Wish me Away”, a documentary chronicling country music singer Chely Wright’s coming out. The company was designed to spread the word of equality and give an even louder voice to equal rights for all.
- During her wedding to Chely Wright, both brides wore white wedding gowns by J. Crew Bridal but opted out of wearing veils because Wright told PEOPLE, “We like our hair too much!” Wright is Christian, and Blitzer is Jewish. Therefore they had both a reverend and a rabbi preside over their ceremony in front of 200 guests.
- No need to leave the house with twin boys in tow, Lauren receives her groceries from Fresh Direct, a leading online grocer in the US that provides premium quality fresh-from-the-farm foods and brand-name groceries delivered to your door.
Career, Income, Salary and Net Worth :
- Lauren began her career as a Sales Assistant for Teen Vogue magazine in May 2004. She Worked with Beauty Sales Representatives on day-to-day sales meeting preparations.
- Jump-starting her career in business and marketing, she created systems for tracking competitive magazine paging and created share of market reports for prospective businesses. Further expanding her marketing skills, she compiled edit credits, ad pages, and marketing programs to generate annual reports for clients and agencies.
- In February of 2006, she began working as a freelance copywriter for Jcrew. She worked closely with the design team in creating the layout for the catalog. She also assisted in the launches of Crewcuts and Madewell and helped create and maintain a distinctive brand voice.
- Utilizing her marketing skills, she became the Corporate Relations and Special Events Manager for GLSEN in September 2007. Proving her value as an excellent marketer, she was responsible for raising $450K per year on the corporate line through current and new relationships. Her efforts raised $1.7 million per year through the Special Event line, which consisted of two major galas and additional ticketed events.
- In May 2012, she landed the position of Associate Director of Strategic Marketing for Sony Music Entertainment. In less than & year, she was promoted to the title of Senior Director of Marketing, where she is currently working today.
Myra Stratton【 Samantha Fox Partner Girlfriend 】Linda Olsen, Wiki
Bruce Bozzi Wiki, Daughter, Net Worth, Married, Wedding, Age, Bio
Debbie Toksvig Age, Wiki, Daughter【 Sandi Toksvig Wife 】Bio
Jennifer Cora【 Cat Cora Wife 】Nicole Ehrlich, Wiki, Age, Bio, Net worth
Samantha Thomas Age, Height, Wiki, Bio, Surfer, Wikipedia (Ellen Page)
Michelle Rounds Wiki, Net Worth, Married, Age, Bio (Rosie O’Donnell Wife)
Emma Portner Age, Dancer【 Ellen Page Wife Partner 】Wiki, Bio, Height
Jessica Kellgren Fozard Wife, Age, Wiki, Bio, Deaf, Height, Wedding
Kathy Travis Net Worth, Age, Wiki, Bio【 Suze Orman Wife 】Career