|Personal Details Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||As of 2023, she seems to be in her late fifties.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Wife / Girlfriend||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|Where is Debbie Toksvig now?||On the river Thames, Sandi lives with her wife Debbie on a houseboat.|
Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Debbie Toksvig (maiden name, a tall, soft-spoken woman from the UK, is a psychotherapist who works daily to combat her clients’ emotional issues.
- She is the longstanding partner, now wife, of famous comedian and activist Sandi Toksvig.
Meeting Sandi & Relationship :
- Debbie first met Sandi in the year 2000 at a dinner party she was hosting. Sandi had invited herself to the party, something she rarely did, through a mutual friend. Debbie recalls talking to a said mutual friend and remarking that the well-known comedian must be “a nightmare.”
- Nevertheless, Sandi came over. Both women recall an immediate spark as soon as they shook hands.
- The two of them parted ways, however, and did not reconnect until 2006. They entered a civil partnership shortly afterwards but were not able to legally marry until 2014.
- She and Sandi are currently still married and live together on a houseboat in London.
Wedding Details :
- Although the couple had been in a civil partnership for years, Debbie’s wedding was nevertheless a historic occasion. Her wedding was the first official same-sex marriage for England and Wales.
- The couple used the ceremony as a way to renew their vows and were wed in The Royal Festival Hall of London’s Southbank Centre, where thousands of people came to watch.
- The London Gay Men’s Choir performed at the ceremony, and several influential people spoke, such as John McCarthy and artistic director of the Southbank Centre Jude Kelly. Sandi and Debbie’s son, Theo, officiated it.
- Of the special event, Sandi remarked that she would marry Debbie “every day” if she could.
Children & Kids :
- While Debbie has no biological children of her own, she is still considered the mother of Sandi’s three children of her previous partnership.
- Her eldest daughter, Jesse, was born in 1989 and was followed a few years later by her sister Megan and her brother Theo. During their wedding ceremony, Jesse was Sandi’s Best Woman.
- All three children call Debbie “Mum,” and Jesse now authors children’s books and is a foster parent.
Career, Income, Salary and Net Worth :
- Although little is known about Debbie’s early education, helping people was something that she never had to be taught.
- As a young girl, Debbie had always been a great listener and had an inclination toward being a “giver.”
- Before becoming a psychotherapist, however, Debbie was a photographer.
- She spent a few years analyzing people through a lens before deciding she wanted to become more involved.
- She continues to work as a successful psychotherapist in the Greater London Area and is an outspoken supporter of the LGBTQ community.
More about Wife Debbie :
- Sandi, a Danish-British comedian who grew up mostly in New York, has been the host of several quiz and game shows, among them BBC Radio 4’s The New Quiz and 1001 Things You Should Know.
- She has also written several books, including a comprehensive etiquette guide.
- She now co-hosts The Great British Bake-Off with fellow comedian Noel Fielding.
Myra Stratton【 Samantha Fox Partner Girlfriend 】Linda Olsen, Wiki
Bruce Bozzi Wiki, Daughter, Net Worth, Married, Wedding, Age, Bio
Jennifer Cora【 Cat Cora Wife 】Nicole Ehrlich, Wiki, Age, Bio, Net worth
Samantha Thomas Age, Height, Wiki, Bio, Surfer, Wikipedia (Ellen Page)
Michelle Rounds Wiki, Net Worth, Married, Age, Bio (Rosie O’Donnell Wife)
Emma Portner Age, Dancer【 Ellen Page Wife Partner 】Wiki, Bio, Height
Jessica Kellgren Fozard Wife, Age, Wiki, Bio, Deaf, Height, Wedding
Kathy Travis Net Worth, Age, Wiki, Bio【 Suze Orman Wife 】Career
Lauren Blitzer【 Chely Wright Wife 】Age, Wiki, Bio, Books, Wikipedia