Bruce Bozzi, legally known as Bruce Bozzi Jr., is the Executive Vice President of the Palm Restaurant Group, a New York based restaurant company. He is also the husband of Carrie Fisher’s ex-boyfriend, Bryan Lourd.
Bruce Bozzi Net Worth, Professional Life & Business :
- The Palm Restaurant Group has been in the Bozzi family for generations. Bozzi Jr. represents the fourth generation in the business, and is expected to eventually take over once his father retires.
- John Ganzi and Pio Bozzi opened the first Palm restaurant in 1926 – Pio was Bozzi Jr.’s great-grandfather. The restaurant quickly grew popular thanks to its emphasis on hospitality & fine dining.
- After pouring all their money into the venue, the original owners had none left to decorate with, so they improvised. When cartoonists from the nearby King Features Syndicate came to eat, Ganzi and Pio would allow them to draw a cartoon on the wall in exchange for food.
- This decorating technique has turned the original Palm into a historic location, and has been used in all subsequent Palms since.
- After growing up within these restaurants, Bozzi Jr. has worked at various Palm locations ever since he was a teen so that he could learn the business from the ground up. He also directs the company’s marketing and human resource teams.
Bryan Lourd Bruce Bozzi Married Life :
- After being Bryan Lourd’s partner for decades, the couple finally tied the knot on October 12, 2016.
- Lourd is a managing director at the Creative Artists Agency, or CAA. He has worked as an agent with several top-notch celebrities, but is most famous for dating actress Carrie Fisher.
- Fisher, who passed away in 2016, is most known for her iconic role as Princess Leia in the Star Wars franchise.
- While Lourd and Bozzi Jr. have not had a child of their own, Lourd has had one child with Fisher, a daughter named Billie Lourd (born 1992).
- Bozzi Jr. has treated Billie as his own daughter since he and Lourd became partners, and Billie considers him to be her second father.
- Following the footsteps of her mother, Billie is an actress as well. She is considered a Hollywood Scream Queen or horror-genre actress, and has acted in American Horror Story : Cult and the horror-comedy TV series Scream Queens.
- Billie has also appeared alongside her mother before her death in the latest Star Wars installment as Lieutenant Connix. Her role was minor, but nevertheless a delight to fans to see Fisher’s real-life daughter act with her!
Personal Life, Height and Trivia :
- Bruce has an Instagram following of over 60,000 people, and will often use it as a platform to speak out against hatred and violence toward the LGBTQ community.
- Bozzi Jr. also hosts his own radio show from inside the LA-based Palm restaurant called Lunch with Bruce. It launched in September of 2017.
- Lourd and Bozzi Jr. now divide their time between their two houses in New York City and their house in Beverly Hill, California.
- Favorite Drink : Casamigos Cocktail