Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Myra Stratton was the wife and manager of former glamour model, television personality and pop star Samantha Fox.
Personal Life : Family, Parents & Education
- Myra was born on February 27, 1955. She sadly past away in 2015 after a painful two year battle with cancer.
- Sam Fox was off the media limelight’s radar for several years, until in 2003 she announced that she was in a relationship with her manager Myra. In the first year of them dating, both Fox and Stratton had made finger tattoos!
- Mrya was Sam’s life partner and career manager for over fifteen years.
- After the death of Myra, Samantha found love again with a new girlfriend – Norwegian brunette and a mother of two, Linda Brigitte Olsen.
Her Famous Partner :
- Back in the 1980s, Myra’s partner Sam Fox was the most famous ‘Page 3’ girl for The Sun Newspaper in history & the third most photographed British woman(after Margaret Thatcher and Princess Diana).
- She was one of the youngest females to be ever photographed for the newspaper (at age sixteen) and retired from the glamour model industry at age twenty.
- In 1986, Fox entered the music and entertainment industry and became a million record selling artist, travelling all over the world doing various gigs and concerts.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Samantha entered the reality show Celebrity Big Brother house in Myra’s memory. The pair had met with the producers of the reality show when Myra had just been diagnosed with cancer. Mrya stated “I want you to do this, you’ll be really good Sammy, people have no idea just how witty and funny you are”.
- In the reality television show ‘I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here,’ Sam announced to her fellow inmates that she and Myra got engaged in Thailand.