|Personal Information Summary|
|Maiden Name||Not Known|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||No confirmed information available on her birth year or the date she was born.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Partner||Was married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Who is Jennifer Cora?||Jennifer and Cora were married in June 2013.|
|Children / No. of Kids||6|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White (Greek descent)|
Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
Jennifer Cora is a TV personality and the ex-wife of the famous American professional chef, reality star, and restaurateur Catherine Ann Cora.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Most parts of Jennifer’s life remained private until she met Cat, who became her partner for 17 years.
- In the early 2000s, Jennifer met Cat in Lake Tahoe in the Sierra Nevada Mountains while skiing. They instantly got attracted to each other because they felt they’ve had a lot of similarities. Cat was celebrating her birthday during that time.
- During that time, Jennifer was working as a nanny and had to travel to Europe with the family. But later on, Jennifer stayed in Santa Barbara, California, with her and happily moved in and spent the years together.
Supportive Wife :
- As the years went by, Cat was able to mark a name of her own in the industry when she became a part of the American cooking show Iron Chef and made history by becoming the first female Iron Chef of the said show.
- It was not an easy journey, especially for Cat, but Jennifer was always there to support her.
- Her support was evident with their appearances together in some of the public events that Cat attended, including the Human Rights Campaign’s Annual Gala, 21st Annual GLAAD Media Awards, and The Trevor Project’s Annual event.
- Apart from the aforementioned, they were also seen at the Oprah Winfrey Network’s Winter Press tour in 2011, CMT Music Awards (sponsored by People Magazine), CNN Heroes All-Star Tribute, and a lot more events.
Family, Relationship and Children :
- Cat and Jennifer had a long and happy relationship. It was June of 2013 when they decided to tie the knot when same-sex marriage became legal in the country.
- They have four children through In Vitro Fertilization (IVF). The same sperm donor impregnated both of them.
- It was Jennifer who bore their first three sons, whom they named Zoran, Caje, and Thatcher. Her wife gave birth to their fourth son, Nash, just three months after she gave birth to Thatcher.
- They carried each other’s embryos, which appeared as if they were surrogating. Even though the children came out from their womb, they still had to adopt them, as per law legally.
Divorce and Controversy :
- After 17 years of staying together, Jennifer and Cat decided to end their relationship just after two years of being married. The announcement was made sometime in November 2015.
- Her wife’s initial statement appeared that it was a mutual agreement and were committed to supporting the children. However, things were not really good as they appeared to be.
- It was found that Jennifer filed the divorce without her knowledge, and Cat accused her of bad-mouthing her to their children and friends. Jennifer asked for full custody while Cat, on the other hand, asked for joint custody in which they were able to settle later on.
- After quite some time, they were able to move on with their lives, and Cat married producer Nicole Ehrlich.
Myra Stratton【 Samantha Fox Partner Girlfriend 】Linda Olsen, Wiki
Bruce Bozzi Wiki, Daughter, Net Worth, Married, Wedding, Age, Bio
Debbie Toksvig Age, Wiki, Daughter【 Sandi Toksvig Wife 】Bio
Samantha Thomas Age, Height, Wiki, Bio, Surfer, Wikipedia (Ellen Page)
Michelle Rounds Wiki, Net Worth, Married, Age, Bio (Rosie O’Donnell Wife)
Emma Portner Age, Dancer【 Ellen Page Wife Partner 】Wiki, Bio, Height
Jessica Kellgren Fozard Wife, Age, Wiki, Bio, Deaf, Height, Wedding
Kathy Travis Net Worth, Age, Wiki, Bio【 Suze Orman Wife 】Career
Lauren Blitzer【 Chely Wright Wife 】Age, Wiki, Bio, Books, Wikipedia
What happened to Jennifer and where is she now?