Rebekah Paltrow Neumann Wiki :: Age, Bio, Parents, WeWork Net Worth
Rebekah Paltrow Neumann Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
As of 2019, she is around 39 years old (Mentioned in a 2019 NYTimes article)
Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Engaged / Partner
Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Rebekah Paltrow Neumann is a mother, wife, actress and entrepreneur from the United States.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Rebekah Victoria Paltrow was born and raised in Bedford, New York & hails from an Israeli heritage.
- She is the first cousin of the successful American actress Gwyneth Paltrow.
- Currently, she married to Israeli born husband Adam Neumann, the CEO of ‘WeWork’. Founded in 2010, ‘WeWork’ is now one of the hottest startups on the planet, taking Adam’s networth to a few billion dollars.
- They currently have five children together. They had their first child, daughter Elle Neumann in 2011.
Early Life & Education :
- Rebekah attended Horace Mann Prep School in the Bronx.
- She graduated from Cornell University in Ithaca, New York, attaining her Bachelor’s Degree in ‘Business and Buddhism’.
- Soon after, she was accepted into Solomon Smith Barney’s Sales and Trading Program.
- She ultimately changed direction and started pursuing a career in acting and film, being classically trained by Eric Morris and The Old Vic Theatre.
Job, Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- In 2010, Rebekah and her husband Adam co-founded their company, ‘WeWork’.
- The pair would rent office space, divide it into ‘sections’ then sub-let the individual spaces to freelancers, start-up companies and other entrepreneurs.
- It seems like ‘WeWork’ was just the start of something bigger – Since then, they have branched out, creating subsidiary companies such as ‘WeWork Labs’, ‘Rise by We’, ‘WeLive’, an expensive communal type dormitory for adults where they share common spaces such as bathrooms and kitchen.
- The business now also has ‘WeGrow’, an innovative and revolutionary idea for a new schooling environment for children ages three-eleven years old.
- Rebekah also co-founded ‘WeWork Studios’, an independent film production company.
- In 2017, the business surpassed one billion dollars in revenue, as well as reaching a twenty billion dollar valuation. Adam now serves as the CEO of the company, while Rebekah serves as the Chief Brand Officer.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Rebekah has starred in films such as ‘Nomads’ and ‘Awake’. She was also casted in an Old Vic production of Anton Checkhov’s ‘Three Sisters’.
- ‘We Work’ rents office spaces in 23 US cities & in sixteen other countries, including Thailand, India, China, Germany and South Korea. The company has more than 2,000 employees and 200+ office locations, which collectively spans ten million square feet of office space.
- At the annual three day ‘WeWork’ summer camp, Rebekah made quite a controversial comment, which left some female audience members, baffled. She started thanking Adi Neumann (Adam’s sister) for taking him in and helping him get on his feet when he moved to America from Israel. In front of 8000 people, she said “I’m so grateful you helped him. A big part of being a woman is to help men like Adam find their calling in life”.
- She may have been trying to make a wider point, but the comment wasn’t well received. Ellen Huet, a Bloomburg Business Reporter tweeted Rebekah’s quote, commenting ‘it sent my eyebrows into the stratosphere’.
Married. See Details Above.