|Personal Details Summary|
|Name||Christie Hearst Schwarzman|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||Born in 1953. As of 2023, she is around 70 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Spouse / Partner||Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||1|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|What happened to Christie Hearst Schwarzman?||She is the Chairman/Founder of IP Network.com.|
Biography Information / Profile Background
- Christine Hearst Schwarzman is a smart, well-educated intellectual property lawyer. She attracts headlines for being someone who can attract wealthy husbands and spends money on lavish homes and birthday parties with stars such as Rod Stewart and Patti LaBelle performing.
- She is a regular fixture on the charity circuit and high society gatherings in and around New York.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Christine is the daughter of Peter and Peggie Mularchuk.
- Her father is a retired lieutenant of the New York City fire department. She has an older brother and a sister Nancy who sadly passed away prematurely.
- Christine was once married to Austin Hearst, an American business and media executive and an heir to a vast fortune. They have a daughter. Sadly this marriage ended in divorce.
- In November 1995, Christine married Stephen Schwarzman, the CEO of The Blackstone Group Inc. and head of the Kennedy Center. She has a stepson Teddy, an American Film producer who was once a corporate lawyer.
- They live in a penthouse apartment at 740 Park Avenue, New York, and also own a home in St. Tropez.
Early Life and Education :
- Christine was born in 1953 and raised in Hicksville, Long Island.
- She went to school at Hofstra University and graduated with a law degree from the University of New York.
- Christine studied for her Master’s Degree at Harvard.
Career, Income, Salary and Net worth :
- Christine began her career as an Intellectual Property Lawyer for Cowan Liebowitz & Latman, P.C. in 1989 and worked for them for twelve years.
- Using her extensive knowledge of the Intellectual Property market, she became Founder and President of IP Network.com, and in the year 2000, she became Chairperson. The idea behind the company was to create an information resource to clear up confusion on who owned what rights to what properties.
- On the site, her company offered a wide range of well-known, highly regarded properties
- She employed a team of internet-savvy professionals to assist her in running the network.
- Through her company, Christine had forged relationships with firms outside the USA, for example, Canadian based Moffat & Co-Management Group and Meglomedia based in London, England.
- Through her company Christine launched ‘MarketZone,’ where she put buyers and sellers in touch with others and helps to make deals between them. The company also matched sponsors to events.
- Sadly, after two years, the company went out of business, and the domain name went up for sale.
- Christine now spends her time fronting various charities.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Christine and her husband help to fund the Met Institute Gala each year
- Christine is a Catholic while her husband is Jewish.
- She loves to dance.
Justine Musk Net Worth, Novels, Books, Wiki, Age【 Elon Musk Wife 】
Anupama Nadella Wiki, Family, Age, Caste【 Satya Nadella Wife 】Bio
Melanie Craft Wiki, Age, Bio, Net worth ( Larry Ellison Wife ) Divorce
Rebekah Paltrow Neumann Wiki, Age, Bio, Parents, WeWork Net Worth
Mackenzie Bezos Wiki, Age, Children, Net worth, House, Height, Wedding
Marina Acton Net Worth, Husband, Age, Ukraine【 Who is She 】Wiki Bio
Ted Jorgensen Wikipedia, Death ( Jeff Bezos Father Dad ) Age, Bio, Died
Dear Christine, You sound like the real thing churches try to produce, bringing companies together and getting a lot more done than doing nothing. I’m just thanking God for my beautiful wife and 6 kids by doing something to help everyone and help get the USA off Arab oil.