Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Marina Acton is a Ukrainian-born lawyer, philanthropist, investor, singer and producer.
- Already known in the tech world for her generous investments, she rose to fame after purchasing reality star Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s Bel Air mansion.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Marina Acton (maiden name Marina Gryn) was born in the Ukraine, but now resides in the United States.
- Extremely private about her personal life, she has never revealed anything about her birth family.
- After dropping $17.8 million on the Kim Kardashian & Kanye West’s property in 2017, it was widely reported by a few media outlets that Marina was married to co-founder of WhatsApp, Brian Acton.
- Both are billionaires, strong proponents of privacy rights, and heavily integrated into the Silicon Valley technology world; and Marina often posts about projects on which Brian is linked, including WhatsApp, Facebook, and Signal Messenger. However, the actual status of the relationship (or not) is still not clear.
Early Life and Education :
- In an article posted on PRNewswire, Marina revealed that she has had a passion for singing since she was 5-years-old, and would often perform for family and friends.
- While in Ukraine, Marina earned her degree from the National University of State Tax Service.
- She later moved to the U.S. to earn her law degree from George Washington University Law School.
Business Career, Income and Net Worth :
- While still in Ukraine, Marina served as the assistant to the Prosecutor General, Svyatoslav Piskun from 2005-2010. When interviewed about her billionaire status, he said that she did not make that money working for him, but praised her performance under him.
- At one time, Marina was a licensed real estate agent with the prestigious Keskinkaya Dartley Team at Douglas Elliman Real Estate. Around the same time, she was the COO and co-founder of the Patent Prosecution Hub — a legal company offering services at all stages of the patenting process.
- In 2018, Marina released three songs: “Fantasize,” “Stand Up,” and “Fade In.” (She has also released a song called “Wedding Band” in Ukrainian.) After Kim Kardashian attended the release party of “Fantasize,” rumors swirled that Marina paid extra for Kim’s house in exchange for a sponsored friendship and publicity.
- Marina partnered with actor/model Alan Ritchson on a production company called Phreaker Films. With two films slated for release in 2019 — “Cicada 3301”; and “Against All Enemies,” starring Kristen Stewart — Marina was an executive producer on the former and a producer on the latter.
- A venture capitalist in Silicon Valley, Marina has invested in several progressive companies, including NextGen, Criptext and Blockchange.
- Deeply interested in privacy rights, Marina started the company, ActOn Privacy in 2018 with the purpose of supporting nonprofit groups focused on online privacy, and to raise awareness of privacy issues to the general population.
Fun Facts, Height and Trivia :
- At the 25th annual amFAR Cannes charity gala in May, Marina paid $1.4 million for a painting of Bob Dylan, created by actor Pierce Brosnan. Earlier in the year she had donated $100,000 to Steven Tyler’s charity, Janie’s Fund.
- Jeremy Meeks — the convicted felon whose mug shot launched a modeling career — appears in Marina’s video for “Fantasize.”
- Marina is fluent in English, Ukrainian and Russian.
Justine Musk Net Worth, Novels, Books, Wiki, Age【 Elon Musk Wife 】
Anupama Nadella Wiki, Family, Age, Caste【 Satya Nadella Wife 】Bio
Melanie Craft Wiki, Age, Bio, Net worth ( Larry Ellison Wife ) Divorce
Rebekah Paltrow Neumann Wiki, Age, Bio, Parents, WeWork Net Worth
Mackenzie Bezos Wiki, Age, Children, Net Worth, House, Height, Wedding
Christie Hearst Schwarzman Wikipedia, Age, Bio, Family, Married, Lawyer
Ted Jorgensen Wikipedia, Death ( Jeff Bezos Father Dad ) Age, Bio, Died