Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Anupama Nadella (maiden name Anupama Venugopal) is the wife of the first Indian born CEO of Microsoft, Satya Nadella. They married in 1992 and have been together for more than 25 years. Coincidentally, it was also the year Satya started her career in Microsoft.
- Anupama is the power centre of the house, which she describes as one of ‘controlled chaos.’ She is the glue that holds the Nadella family together, juggling the demands of family life while her husband steers the tech generation.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Anupama was born in New Delhi, India, in 1973.
- Satya and her met at their high school in Hyderabad, India. They have three children – A son, Zain Nadella, and two daughters, Divya Nadella and Tara Nadella.
- Unfortunately, her son has cerebral palsy and one of her daughters has special educational needs.
- The family currently lives near Seattle, Washington, where their hilltop home overlooks a large lake.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- In the early 1980s, Anupama attended Hyderabad Public School and then went on to study engineering at Manipal Institute of Technology.
Career, Income, Salary and Net worth :
- Through she is an Architect by profession, she gave up her career to care for her son.
- She wanted to give something back to the hospital that greatly helped Zain when he was born, so she co-chairs the “It Starts with Yes” campaign for Seattle Children’s hospital which raises funds to transform children’s health. She is also a Board Member there.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- She has a dog-called Winston and believes that pets in the home help children connect better with the outside world. This is especially important to her given her children’s special needs.
- A strict mother, she often set strict limits on-screen time for the kids and what sites they use.
- Her father is best known, in India, for developing the ‘Rupees 2 per kilogram’ rice scheme. The scheme kept rice at an affordable price for everyone.
- Her marriage, in 1992, was set to be a low-key family affair, however, the then Prime Minister, PV Narasimha Rao, gatecrashed the wedding, which became national news & was reported widely across India.
- Satya’s book, Hit Refresh: The Quest to Rediscover Microsoft’s Soul and Imagine a Better Future for Everyone, was published in 2017.
Justine Musk Net Worth, Novels, Books, Wiki, Age【 Elon Musk Wife 】
Melanie Craft Wiki, Age, Bio, Net worth ( Larry Ellison Wife ) Divorce
Rebekah Paltrow Neumann Wiki, Age, Bio, Parents, WeWork Net Worth
Mackenzie Bezos Wiki, Age, Children, Net worth, House, Height, Wedding
Marina Acton Net Worth, Husband, Age, Ukraine【 Who is She 】Wiki Bio
Christie Hearst Schwarzman Wikipedia, Age, Bio, Family, Married, Lawyer
Ted Jorgensen Wikipedia, Death ( Jeff Bezos Father Dad ) Age, Bio, Died
It’s not Anupama’s father who is IAS…it is her father in law who was an IAS officer, meaning Satya Nadella’s father. Pls, correct those details. Thanks
Dude, both of their fathers are batch-mates in Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy Of Administration and of course, both of them are IAS officers!
Her father and Satya’s father are colleagues & friends and both are IAS (Indian Administrative Services) officers. It was an arranged marriage by these two IAS officer friends. Her father was an able administrator chosen by the then Chief Minister of AP, NTR, who played pivotal role in implementing the scheme for poor @ Rs 2 per kg