- Musician Billie Joe Armstrong & Adrienne Armstrong have been together for 23 years now, and their marriage is still going strong!
- Billie is a well-known guitarist and vocalist associated with the world-famous rock band, “Green Day” & Adrienne is his gorgeous wife.
Family Background, Marriage & Children :
- Adrienne was born on October 6, 1969, in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Adrienne’s brother, Steve Nesser used to be a professional skateboarder in the U.S.
- She was married to Billie Armstrong on July 2, 1994, after dating him for almost four years.
- Two days after their marriage, Adrienne realized she was pregnant with their older son, Joseph Marciano Armstrong.
- Joseph works as a drummer for SWMRS, the punk band based in Berkeley.
- The couple has another son, Jacob Danger Armstrong.
- Jacob’s multiple talents include songwriting, singing and playing the guitar.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Adrienne admits to a deep love for the educational life right from the time she entered school!
- She earned a degree in Sociology from Minnesota State University (MSU).
- Earlier, she had been at the Minneapolis Community College (today, University of Minneapolis) for a few semesters.
- Later, she transferred to MSU. The reason for the transfer was that she was dating someone in Mankato!
- Although Adrienne graduated in 1993, a misunderstanding between her professor & self prevented her from receiving her degree.
- She finally received it in 1996, after a bit of an argument with the institution.
Career & Net worth :
- Adrienne began her working life, even while she was at college. In fact, she stayed with Pagliai’s, a pizza store, throughout her studying years.
- After graduation, Adrienne joined Pier I Imports as a manager. She helped to set up the store from the ground up before taking charge of everything.
- She worked at The Jungle, the Piercing Pagoda, and a bowling alley too while living in Mankato.
- As a co-worker at Adeline Records on Adeline Street, Oakland, Adrienne worked on the company label for several years.
- In 2006, she co-founded a boutique with Jamie Kidson named Atomic Garden in Oakland. This boutique offers eco-friendly apparel.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Adrienne’s interests in social activism and social justice received a trigger through her study of the dynamism of diverse social groups at college.
- Since she had no fixed thoughts on careers, Adrienne entered the field of social activism enthusiastically.
- She offers complete support to the international NGO – “Habitat for Humanity.”
- This organization strives to build affordable homes for low-income and poverty-stricken families.
- Adrienne has a deep love for the outdoors and outdoor activities.
- She also adores social networking, making new friends and dressing up.
The strong bonding between the Armstrong couple should serve as an inspiration to modern-day couples, who often go in for divorce at the drop of a hat!
Adrienne herself is a role model for others, establishing herself as an amazing wife, a great mother, and a superb human being, all rolled into one!Married. See above for relationship details.