Nicole Turley is an American actress, drummer, vocalist, and producer based in Los Angeles, CA.
Young Life & Family Details :
- Nicole was born on January 31, 1981. She is originally from Garden Grove, California.
- She attended Orange County School of the Arts from 1995 – 1999 where she studied and graduated with a certification in classical dance.
- In high school, she would make mix tapes of The Cramps, Soft Cell, The Clash, B-52s, very early No Doubt, The Specials, Ska compilations, Kronos Quartet, and also Hungarian-Romanian folk music,among others.
John Frusciante Nicole Turley Married Life :
- Nicole started dating her boyfriend John Frusciante (a guitarist who is famed for being a member of the band ‘Red Hot Chili Peppers’) a few years before the couple decided to get married in 2011.
- Nicole’s marriage to John came to a bitter divorce in 2015 and a court settlement declared that she is entitled to $53,000 a month.
- Currently, she has not made confirmation to her present relationship status in the media.
Music Career :
- Nicole stopped dancing at 21 and developed an interest in playing drums as a hobby.
- She started playing drums at 22 for seventh sea a new band formed by an old friend and bandmate known as Ivory.
- The most notable show she played in was WEAVE, where she did a month-long residency at ‘The Echo’ in Los Angeles back in November 2008.
- She has worked as a drummer for many bands including Seventh Sea, Blood Everywhere, Licorice Piglet, Black Umbrella, Weave, and Swahili Blonde.
- In 2015 Nicole was the executive producer of ‘Amoureux: Lost the Plot’ which was a hit music video.
- She is the founder and owner of the independent record label Neurotic Yell Records.
Profession & Net worth :
- Nicole worked as a freelance photographer for several years before getting involved in recording, playing, and mixing music on a full-time basis.
- She was part of the cast in ‘Good Teeth,’ an American comedy film released in 2005. She played the role of Felicia.
- She has been the creator and producer of ‘NYR TV Show,’ a web series for Neurotic Yell Records.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Nicole is a classically trained dancer.
- She started playing drums when she was 22 years with no prior experience or training.
- Addicted to scrabble, she loves dice based games.
- She started an experimental band ‘Swahili Blonde’ in 2009 where she played, sang, wrote, recorded, and mixed everything all by herself.
- Nicole started writing and playing music in 2003, when she joined her first band ‘Seventh Sea.’ She can play every instrument in a band other than the guitar.
- She is active on social media but does not have a huge following on her Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram accounts.