Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Camelia Kath is the widow of talented Chicago guitarist/singer Terry Kath. She was born as Camillia Emily Ortiz in West Hollywood, California, on December 10, 1954,
- Kath is the ex-wife of noted American actor Kiefer Sutherland & has dated singer Jeffrey Lynne for over a decade.
Early Life & Relationships :
- A twenty-year-old Camelia married Chicago guitarist, Terry Kath in 1974, and the couple had a daughter, Michelle Kath Sinclair. At the young age of 24, Camelia was left a widow when Terry died from an accidental gunshot wound to the temple in 1978.
- On September 12, 1987, nine years after Terry’s fatal incident, Camelia married Kiefer Sutherland, an actor famous for his work in the movie The Lost Boys and the Fox drama series 24. The couple had dated for a year before the marriage.
- Kiefer and Camelia went on to have one daughter, Sarah Jude Sutherland (born in 1988). Camelia and Kiefer divorced 2 years later in February 1990.
- Now a mother to two grown-up girls, Camelia is now in a long-time relationship with British singer, Jeffrey Lynne, since 2008.
Family Ties :
- Current Partner : Jeffrey Lynne (Born in 1947)
- Spouses : Terry Kath (passed away in 1978), Kiefer Sutherland (divorced in 1990)
- Daughters : Michelle Kath Sinclair (born on May 19, 1976) and Sarah Jude Sutherland (born on February 18, 1988).
- Grandchildren : Hamish Sinclair (17) and Quinn Sinclair (11) (ages as of 2021).
Profession, Career & Net Worth :
- Camelia started acting in 1980 with a small role in the horror film Terror on Tour. She is also known for her work on two other films, The Killing Time (1987), and Fake out (1982).
- She was the executive assistant for 10 episodes of the American Sitcom, The Nanny in the late 90s, and was one of the writers for the show’s sixth season, episode 17 – The Dummy Twins.
- She produced the 10mins short comedy ‘Roundabout’ in 1999.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Both Camelia Kath and her second husband, Kiefer Sutherland, were casted in the film The Killing Time.
- Camelia was credited as one of the hair stylists for Jeff Lynne & Elo’s documentary ‘Mr. Blue Sky: The Story of Jeff Lynne & ELO’ in 2012.