Oriane Cevey is a jewellery designer and is famous for her two high-profile marriages.
Young Life & Family Details :
- Orianna was born in Nyon, Switzerland.
- Parents & Orianne Cevey Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : Her father is of Swiss heritage, while her mother is from Thailand.
- As a teenager, she was interested in studying design, but was persuaded by her father to study business.
- She graduated with a degree in International Management.
- A keen sports person, she has a black belt in mixed martial arts and also enjoys tennis, golf and skiing.
Orianne Cevey Net Worth & Professional Life :
- After graduating from university, Orianne went on to work for a capital venture company as a marketing & communications manager.
- In 1994, she opened her own event management and communications company, and named it O-Com SA.
- In 2000, she co-founded the Little Dreams Foundation. The foundation has a goal of fulfilling the dreams of underprivileged or disabled children in the areas of sport, art and music.
- In 2014, she began designing her own line of jewellery, which is sold through her store OC Concept. It has stores open in New York, Courchevel and St. Tropez.
Phil Collins Orianne Cevey Marriage & Children :
- Orianne met musician Phil Collins in 1994 when she was working as a translator during her studies. He was touring Switzerland, and she was hired to be his translator for press and promotions.
- They began a relationship but kept things casual for the first 2 years.
- They got engaged in 1997 and married in 1999. This was Phil’s third marriage.
- The two have two sons together, Nicholas Collins (born in 2002) and Matthew Collins.
- After stresses of his career crept into the marriage, it was announced in 2006 that they were separating.
Orianne Cevey Fouad Mejjati Marriage & Children :
- During her separation from Collins, she began dating Charles Fouad Mejjati, an investment banker.
- Her divorce from Collins was finalized in 2008, and she received a whooping divorce settlement of 25 million pounds. At the time, this was the highest reported celebrity divorce settlement in UK.
- Shortly after the divorce, she married Mejjati, and they went on to have son Andre Mejjati. They relocated to Miami, Florida, from the UK.
- The two had a tumultuous relationship and announced their separation in 2015.
Orianne Cevey Paralyzed, Disability & Other Facts :
- In the divorce process, Orianne accused Fouad of forcing her to sign a post-nuptial agreement while under the effect of pain killers following spinal surgery.
- If the agreement were found to be legitimate, it would have awarded Mejjati their Miami house, and full legal and physical custody of their son. The judge ruled the post-nuptial agreement to be invalid.
- Mejjati accused her of abandoning their marriage & returning to ex-husband Phil Collins. Through this, it was revealed that she had rekindled her romance with Phil after he cared for her following surgery on a slipped disk in her neck that left her temporarily paralyzed.
- As of 2017, she is back with Phil Collins and the two are said to be considering remarrying.