Although Maria Bierk has gone through many different looks and styles, she is most recognizable as a tall brunette with a model’s figure. Currently a spokesperson for numerous charity causes, she is known as the ex-wife of rockstar Sebastian Bach.
Who is Sebastian Bach ?
- Sebastian Bach, whose real name is Sebastian Phillip Bierk, was the lead singer of the metal rock band Skid Row.
- He was born in Canada, but moved to the US to pursue his music career.
- Before her split with Sebastian, Maria made her professional career by being his manager.
Maria Bierk Sebastian Bach Married Life & Children :
- Maria met the famous rock legend before he started his band, and had her first child with him out of wedlock on March 4, 1988. They named the child “Paris Francis Muir Bach.”
- Bierk eventually married Bach in 1992, four years after their first son was born, although rumors circulated that they never legally tied the knot, and instead just performed a simple ceremony together.
- When they wed, she took his legal last name and was known from then on as Maria Bierk, although many people still refer to her as “Maria Bach.”
- On January 17, 1994, Bierk gave birth to her second son, London Siddartha Halford Bach, and on July 15, 2007, she had her third child, a daughter that they named Sebastiana Maria Chantal.
- In 2010, the couple divorced after being separated from each other for several months. Bierk had attempted to continue the marriage for her children’s sake, but decided, along with Bach, that their relationship was irredeemable.
- She now lives in New Jersey with her youngest child, Sebastiana.
Reality TV Appearances :
- Maria was associated with several shows that featured Bach, most notably, I Married… and Supergroup.
- I Married… was a reality TV show that aired on VH1 from 2003 to 2005 that chronicled the life of the spouse and family of a famous music icon. The three-season-long show’s episodes were produced as specials with no set airtime, and only contained 7 episodes.
- Supergroup was another VH1 reality TV series, that aired in 2006 and placed several rockstars together in a mansion for 12 days, where they had to plan a live show together.
- Bierk guest-starred on episode 4 of the show when she joined the house to visit Bach. Tera Patrick, the wife of bass guitarist Evan Seinfeld, also guest-starred.
- Bierk’s fame escalated immediately after this episode due to a photoshoot scene she did with Tera that became intimate with both Seinfeld and Bach present to witness.
- The scene opened multiple modeling doors for her, and she continued to do that for several years.
Social Media & Interesting Facts :
- After her relationship with Bach began to end, Bierk began to document her fitness lifestyle and use her platform to promote health and wellness as well as to raise awareness for the many organizations she represents.
- Many of her Instagram & social media posts are related to her workouts & fitness related photos.
- She now helps people convert to a vegan lifestyle and shares her fitness routines with her followers.