Wiki Biography / Profile Background
Cathy Duplantis is a reverend and co-founder of a church in the United States.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Cathy was born and raised in Louisiana.
- She is married to Jesse Duplantis, the founder of Jesse Duplantis Ministries (JDM).
- They have one daughter together, Jodi Duplantis Walker, who is married to her husband Ed.
Famous Life : Career and Net Worth
- Cathy has been working closely with her partner Jesse since Jesse Duplantis Ministries was founded in 1978.
- In 1997, Cathy and Jesse founded ‘Covenant Church,’ a local outreach of Jesse Duplantis Ministries. The headquarters are located in Louisiana.
- For the Covenant Church and JDM, Cathy is the Head Administrator, Editor-in-Chief of Voice of the Covenant Magazine as well as the television co-host of their media installations.
- In the summer of 2017, Cathy became the Senior Pastor of the Covenant Church.
- She also does guest speaking for women’s conferences and church meetings all over the world.
- Some of her Cathy’s speaking venues include The Victory Church in Dublin, The Christian Centre Ministries in Edinburgh, Heritage Family Fellowship in California and the Victory Life Center in Australia.
- Cathy and Jesse Duplantis lead an affluent lifestyle, having a 35,000 square foot mansion, which includes 22,000+ square feet of actual living space as well as 12,000+ square feet of garages, outdoor patios, and other amenities.
- An outrage sparked when Jesse asked the followers of their church to donate money so they could buy a new fifty-four million dollar private jet, the Dassault Falcon 7X, despite JDM already owning three private jets.
- His verbal defense in regards to the situation was quite whimsical – the first statement he said was “I really do believe that if Jesus were physically alive today, he wouldn’t be riding a donkey, I mean think about it, he would be in a private plane preaching his gospel all over the world”.
- He gave his argument as to why he does not want to use commercial airplanes, stating they are full of ‘demons’ that would hinder his schedule with requests for prayers. Also, on a commercial airplane, he would not be able to unbuckle his seatbelt to speak to God standing up.
- In response to the wave of criticism from members of his church and the public, Jesse later wrote on the Ministry website, ‘I am not asking you to pay for my plane.’ He said he just requested them to ‘believe in it.’
- The couple’s wealth & mansion has also been the subject of media criticism; the property was under critical investigation as it was allegedly paid through non-taxable donations. Allegedly, Jesse had avoided paying up to 33,000 dollars a year in taxes for what a house of that value would normally be taxed.
Kim Clement【 Biography Wikipedia 】Death, Family, Wife, Daughter, Bio
Dave Meyer Age, Net Worth, Wikipedia, Joyce House, Home, Family
Pastor Calvin Roberson Age, Wife Married【 Wikipedia 】Net Worth, Family
Pastor Keion Henderson Wife, Father, Quotes, Net Worth, Family, Age, Bio
Dave Roever Wiki, Age, Married Wife Brenda, Net Worth, Weight, Daughter
Joseph Prince Net Worth, Wife, Quotes, Biography, Age【 Wiki 】Car
Daniel Kolenda【 Wikipedia 】Wife, Family, Age, Father, Biography