|Personal Information Summary|
|Mother / Mom||Chinese mother (Name UnKnown)|
|Siblings||No confirmed information available.|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||May 15, 1963. As of 2023, he is around 60 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Wife / Spouse / Partner||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Where did Joseph Prince go to school?||He attended Commonwealth Secondary School and Our Lady of Lourdes private school for his A levels.|
|Children / No. of Kids||2|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||Asian|
Joseph Prince is a Singaporean evangelist. He is also the senior pastor and co-founder of the New Creation Church in Singapore.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Joseph Prince was born with the real name – Xenonamandar Jegahusiee Singh on May 15, 1963, in Singapore.
- Prince was born to parents of different races- a Chinese mother and a Sikh priest father.
- He attended primary school in the town of Perak, Malaysia. He then went on to study at the Commonwealth Secondary School back in Singapore and finished his high school studies at the Our Lady of Lourdes private school, also located in Singapore.
- He then went on to study for his bachelor’s degree.
- During the late 1980s, Joseph changed his name.
- He married his wife, Wendy Price, in 1995. Together they have a daughter, Jessica Shayna Prince, and a son, Justin David Prince.
- The family continues to reside in Singapore.
Early Life and Career :
- After he graduated from university, Joseph began a lucrative career in IT as a consultant.
- At the same time, he became involved with a local Baptist church, where he ultimately became the president of the youth ministry.
- The more he studied religion, however, the more he started to veer off the traditional course set by Baptist tenets, and he ended up leaving the church to establish his own.
Joseph Prince Communion, Books and Net worth :
- In 1984, Joseph established the New Creations Church, together with David Yeow, Jack Ho, and Henry Yeo.
- In 1990, he was named a senior pastor of the New Creations Church, a role which he dedicated himself to full time, leaving the material comforts of the world of IT behind.
- Throughout the years, Prince preached weekly, but he still felt that something was missing.
- In 1997, he was holidaying in Switzerland with his family when he started feeling compelled to become more radical in his teaching of grace, following the example of the Apostle Paul. This started what he later referred to as the Grace Revolution.
- Under his tutelage, the congregation of the New Creations Church grew consistently in number over the years.
- He has also authored popular books such as Unmerited Favor, The Power of Right Believing, Destined to Reign, and the recently published No More Mind Games.
- Joseph has also been invited to speak all over the world, at conferences and ministries, and he also has a daily TV programme that is broadcast internationally.
Interesting Facts and Trivia :
- Joseph’s sermons are shown on Ugandan TV weekly.
- His dynamic and humorous speaking style is a huge hit with audiences worldwide.
- Joseph has also created CDs and DVDs, and has been featured in the Floridian religious magazine Charisma.
- Joseph Prince Ministries are heavily involved with charitable and humanitarian causes and organisations, and are very invested in helping children.
- He also uses social media effectively to garner attention to his Church and his sermons, and to ensure the word of God reaches as many believers as possible. For example, his YouTube channel has millions of views and over 400,000 subscribers.
- The congregation of the New Creations Church has gone from a modest start of 150 members to well over 30,000.
Health Update :
- Joseph Prince Illness / Sick : He has no major illness or sickness to date and seems to be in good health.
- Joseph Prince Height : 5′8″
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Weight Loss : A few Google queries regarding this, but we couldn’t find anything conclusive on any of her social media.