Biodata Profile / Wikipedia Information
- A mother of three, the multitalented Kelly Dale is best known for her starring role in their family’s show Rick’s Restorations on the History Channel.
- In addition to her work on television, Kelly is a realtor, businesswoman, and children’s book author, and car enthusiast.
- She has smartly taken advantage of the television series’s fame to advance her company’s interests and increase success in other aspects of her life.
Parents, Family Background & Education :
- Kelly was born in New York and raised in Nevada, Las Vegas.
- Her husband is Rick Dale, owner of an antique restoration shop named Rick’s Restorations.
- The couple has three children – a son named Brettly, a daughter named Alexandra, and a stepson named Tyler Dale (born in September 1993). They even have grandkids named Jasper and Asher.
- Kelly’s son Brettly celebrated his 28th birthday in August 2020. Kelly took to Instagram to wish him & praised Brettly for being a successful businessman and a great family man.
- Kelly attended C.O. Bastian High School, a public high school in Caliente, Nevada. She graduated with honors.
- While at high school, she was involved in several extracurricular activities such as volunteer work and church choir.
- After high school, she went on to enroll in a few accounting classes at a Community College in Las Vegas, which later helped her enormously in her role as co-owner of the family’s business.
TV Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- Kelly is a licensed realtor with over two decades of experience and works for O48 Realty in Las Vegas, Nevada. She began at O48 Realty in June 2000. She mostly sells single-family homes and investment properties.
- She also co-owns and works at her family’s restoration store named Rick’s Restorations. The couple started the company in January 2008 on Mesquite Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- At Rick’s Restorations, Kelly handles the administrative and financial tasks such as payroll, customer service, bookkeeping, and quotes for services. She also manages marketing and social media for the company.
- Kelly is very successful at social media marketing. In 2010, the Dale family received a reality television series on the History Channel revolving around their company, when somebody viewed clips about their personal life and featuring members of their family.
- The show was named American Restoration & aired from October 2010 to September 2014, with a total of approximately 135 episodes.
- The shop, which started as a family-run business, has since come a long way and is now a corporation and a popular tourist attraction.
- Fans from all over the world come to Las Vegas daily to tour the grounds of Rick’s Restorations. They receive anywhere from 300 to 1000 tourists on a daily basis.
- In 2016, Kelly, along with her husband, wrote and published a children’s book. She also does some custom embroidery work.
- In April 2016, she became a board member on the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (LVMPD) board. She still sits on the board today.
Interesting Facts & Trivia :
- She enjoys going out to Las Vegas casinos with her husband. They particularly enjoy playing blackjack.
- Another pastime of Kelly’s is attending car shows. She along with Rick hosted one at a town named Digby in Nova Scotia, Canada.
Body Info / Physical Features
Kelly Dale Measurements :
- Eye Color : Brown
- Haircut / Hair Color : Blonde
- Height : No confirmed information is available.
- Feet / Legs / Shoe Size : No confirmed information is available.
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Weight Loss : A few Google queries regarding this, but we couldn’t find anything conclusive on any of her social media.
Personal / Home Details
- Married ? : Yes
- Kelly Dale Children / No of Kids : 3
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American