Matt Moline Wiki, Age, Bio, Wedding【 Kathy Griffin Husband – Ex 】
Matt Moline Wedding & Marriage / Wife / Spouse / Partner / Divorce
Was Married to Actress Kathy Griffin for around 5 years (2001 – 2006) Date of Birth / Birthday / Matt Moline Age
1970. As of 2019, his age is around 49 years.
Wikipedia Information / Bio Profile
Introduction : Matthew Moline
Matt Moline is the ex-husband of comic actress Kathy Griffin.
- Matt was born in Washington USA. He has a sister named Rebecca Moline.
- His full name is Matthew Hall Moline.
- Education – Matt has MBA in Quantitative Finance, Economics and Strategy from the reputed New York University’s Stern School of Business.
- Prior to that, he has a Bachelors Degree in Economics and Philosophy.
Kathy Griffin Matt Molin Marriage :
- Matt & Kathy got married in February 2001. They had first met through a blind date.
- After a marriage of roughly 4.5 years, Kathy filed for divorce in Sep 2006. The couple did not have any children.
- Matt starred in the first two seasons of the reality show “Kathy Griffin : My Life on the D-List.”
- Whilst on the show, Moline was portrayed as a kind, supportive & loving spouse.
- He also aided her in promoting her stand up comic gigs & selling DVDs of the same.
- Post separation, Kathy found love with Billionaire Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak.
- Griffin mentioned in an interview that Moline had used her Bank cards without telling her & stole a few thousand dollars. The alleged theft was one of the prime reason of the couple’s split.
- After the divorce, Matt did not make any public comments about Kathy or their marital life.
He mentioned that it was sad to see that she would make such allegations.
- However, he clarified that he had no intention of debating publicly over personal matters.
Matt Moline Net Worth & Career :
- An IT entrepreneur & expert by profession, Matt ran the IT systems consulting company Moline Systems from 2001 to 2007.
- From 2007 – 2010, Matt the IT Manager at the Company “Autism Speaks”.. At this role, he handled day-to-day operations of their IT team.
- From 2013 – 2014 was the Chief Technology Officer at QuantX Management
- 2015 Onwards, Matt started work as IT Director at World Business Lenders, LLC.