Profile Background / Wikipedia Information
Personal Profile & Early Life :
- Robie Uniacke is a mathematical researcher and the boyfriend of the famous Hollywood actress, Rosamund Pike.
- Before dating Rosamund, Uniacke was previously married to Emma Howard, the daughter of the late Earl of Carlisle in 1983.
- He was very young, just 22, at that time. The couple had one son, who was named as Robie Jonjo Uniacke. Uniacke and Emma both checked into the rehab clinics for dealing with their addictions after their marriage ended unhappily.
- Robie, then, got married to his second wife Rose Batstone, who is an interior designer. The couple had three children who are named as Hector, Olive Uniacke and Florence Uniacke. Unfortunately, this marriage also came to an end.
- Robie and Rosamund Pike began dating each other in December 2009. The couple, later, had two children. Their first child was a boy born on May 6, 2012, named as Solo Uniacke. On December 2, 2014, Rosamund gave birth to their second baby boy.
Rosamund Pike’s Early Relationships: :
- Rosamund’s first love was actor Simon Woods. They both met and fell in love at Oxford, where both were studying English Literature.
- They dated for almost two years but got separated after Simon was beginning to doubt his sexuality. Nine years after their breakup, Simon tied the knot with his long-time partner, Burberry’s creative director, Christopher Bailey in a civil ceremony at Chelsea register office.
- Rosamund later got into a relationship with the film director, Joe Wright. They both stayed together for four years and in 2008, the couple got engaged and bought a house in Spitalfields, East London. Later, they both eventually got separated.