Reza Jarrahy Net Worth, Biography, Wikipedia :: Geena Davis Husband
Reza Jarrahy Date of Birth / Birthday / Age / How old
Born in 1971. His age as of 2019 is around 48 years.
Wife / Wedding & Marriage / Partner / Spouse
Wiki Information / Bio Profile
- Reze Jarrahy is an Iranian-American Neurosurgeon working as an Associate Clinical Professor of Surgery and Pediatrics at UCLA Health.
- He is more famously known as the 4th husband of actress Geena Davis. There were few news reports of their estrangement & divorce in May 2018.
- He is a well-regarded craniofacial surgeon in Southern California with years of experience & his works have helped in research, education and health initiative all around the world in plastic surgery.
- Reze also serves as the Co-Director of the UCLA Face Transplant Program, the Assistant Chief of Plastic Surgery at Olive View-UCLA Medical Center and Co-Director of the UCLA Craniofacial Clinic.
Personal & Married Life :
- Reze Jarrahy was born and raised in New York City.
- Dr. Jarrahy is married to the love of his life Geena Davis, an American actress who is 15 years older than him.
- The two exchanged their vows in 2001 and they have three kids together, a daughter named Alizeh Keshvar Davis Jarrahy and two twins – Sons Kaiis Steven Jarrahy & Kian William Jarrahy. Geena was quite an old mom as she had these babies when she was already 46 and 48 years old.
- Geena Davis is known for her roles in films such as Beetlejuice, A League of Their Own, Stuart Little, The Long Kiss Goodnight and The Accidental Tourist, for which she won the 1988 Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress.
Education & College :
- Dr. Jarrahy attended Hunter College High School where he was the valedictorian.
- Later, he proceeded to Stanford University where he graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences and Italian Studies.
- Reze Jarrahy then completed his general surgery residency at New York University & the University of California at San Diego. He also did his plastic surgery residency at UCLA.
Career, Job & Net Worth :
- Dr. Reze has completed many years of research training and is currently working in academic medicine and research.
- His work has been published in many journal publications, book chapters and has been used to deliver scientific presentations.
- His research has been recognized by many leading scientists in the plastic surgery field and as a result received several research awards.
- Dr. Jarrahy has experience in treating most difficult craniofacial anomalies & in conducting complex reconstructive surgery such as cleft lip, craniosynostosis repair, and bone tumor reconstruction amongst others.
Awards & Achievements :
- Dr. Reze Jarrahy is a member of the UCLA Craniofacial Surgery Fellowship, a highly regarded program that is run under Dr. Henry Kawamoto.
- Reze has trained all of UCLA’s members who have joined since 2007 & he also mentors those who come to train from them.
- As a member of the board of the American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons, she is a leader on other plastic surgery research and education programs.
- He also serves at the Blum Center for Poverty and Health in Latin America and has over the years received several grants to support his global health efforts.
Currently Married. See above for details