Wiki Information / Bio Profile
- Reze Jarrahy is an Iranian-American Neurosurgeon working as an Associate Clinical Professor of Surgery and Pediatrics at UCLA Health.
- He is more famously known as the 4th husband of actress Geena Davis. There were few news reports of their estrangement & divorce in May 2018.
- He is a well-regarded craniofacial surgeon in Southern California with years of experience & his works have helped in research, education and health initiative all around the world in plastic surgery.
- Reze also serves as the Co-Director of the UCLA Face Transplant Program, the Assistant Chief of Plastic Surgery at Olive View-UCLA Medical Center and Co-Director of the UCLA Craniofacial Clinic.
Personal & Married Life :
- Reze Jarrahy was born and raised in New York City.
- Dr. Jarrahy is married to the love of his life Geena Davis, an American actress who is 15 years older than him.
- The two exchanged their vows in 2001 and they have three kids together, a daughter named Alizeh Keshvar Davis Jarrahy and two twins – Sons Kaiis Steven Jarrahy & Kian William Jarrahy. Geena was quite an old mom as she had these babies when she was already 46 and 48 years old.
- Geena Davis is known for her roles in films such as Beetlejuice, A League of Their Own, Stuart Little, The Long Kiss Goodnight and The Accidental Tourist, for which she won the 1988 Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress.
Education & College :
- Dr. Jarrahy attended Hunter College High School where he was the valedictorian.
- Later, he proceeded to Stanford University where he graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences and Italian Studies.
- Reze Jarrahy then completed his general surgery residency at New York University & the University of California at San Diego. He also did his plastic surgery residency at UCLA.
Career, Job & Net Worth :
- Dr. Reze has completed many years of research training and is currently working in academic medicine and research.
- His work has been published in many journal publications, book chapters and has been used to deliver scientific presentations.
- His research has been recognized by many leading scientists in the plastic surgery field and as a result received several research awards.
- Dr. Jarrahy has experience in treating most difficult craniofacial anomalies & in conducting complex reconstructive surgery such as cleft lip, craniosynostosis repair, and bone tumor reconstruction amongst others.
Awards & Achievements :
- Dr. Reze Jarrahy is a member of the UCLA Craniofacial Surgery Fellowship, a highly regarded program that is run under Dr. Henry Kawamoto.
- Reze has trained all of UCLA’s members who have joined since 2007 & he also mentors those who come to train from them.
- As a member of the board of the American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons, she is a leader on other plastic surgery research and education programs.
- He also serves at the Blum Center for Poverty and Health in Latin America and has over the years received several grants to support his global health efforts.