Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Micheline Roquebrune, a small elderly woman with curly, strawberry-blonde hair and a bright personality, is an artist who specializes in paintings.
- She is known best to the public as the longstanding wife of legendary Scottish actor Sean Connery, who is known for playing the original James Bond.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Micheline, who is of Moroccan and French descent, was born in 1929.
- She spent much of her youth as a professional golfer, and even won a few tournaments.
- Along with English, she speaks French and Spanish fluently, and can even understand Arabic.
- Before meeting Connery, she had already gone through two previous marriages, and had lived everywhere from France to Northern Africa.
Marriage with Sean Connery and Children :
- Micheline first met Connery in 1970 while she was competing at a golf tournament in Morocco.
- She saw him in passing on the first day of the tournament & knew nothing about him, but that night she had a dream that they talked and he held her. The following day, she found him and struck up a conversation—well, tried to. The two of them didn’t speak a common language at the time, so they spoke together in broken English and French.
- Nevertheless, the two stayed by each other’s sides the entire tournament.
- Roquebrune married Connery in 1975 (her third marriage), and they have been together ever since.
- Although she has no children with Connery, Roquebrune accepted Connery’s children as her own &became the stepmother to Jason Connery.
- She also had her own children from one of her previous marriages: Oliver, Micha, and Stephane. Stephane was fairly close in age to Jason, and the two became close step siblings.
- She continues to live with Connery in their various estates, including one in Scotland and one off of the cost of Florida.
Career, Income, Salary and Net Worth :
Art & Paintings :
- Micheline had always loved art as a child, but did not truly begin to develop it as a profession until she was 23 years old.
- She was always attracted to bright colors, and has translated those kinds of things into her paintings. She paints realistic scenes and portraits, usually of people she knows well.
- Her work has been displayed all over the world in cities such as Chicago, Illinois; Washington, D.C.; Athens, Greece; Rome, Italy; and several cities in France.
- Micheline paints nearly every single day in her home studio, and continues to set up her own shows and galleries.
Acting Work :
- While Micheline’s true profession has always been an artist, she has also had a few opportunities to be in front of the camera.
- In 2002, she joined her husband Sean Connery in a German documentary called Sean Connery, an Intimate Portrait.
- In 2005, Roquebrune appeared on a French talk show called 20H10 Pétantes, where she talked about her artwork and marriage.
- She has yet to make any other major film or TV appearances.
Rebecca Gleeson Wiki, Hot, Age, Wedding, Biography, Eric Bana Wife
Arlene Silver Age, Bio, Wiki【 Dick Van Dyke Wife 】Children, Wedding
Shauna Robertson Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Height, Baby, Bio【 Photos 】
Rosalind Ross Age, Wiki【 Mel Gibson Girlfriend 】Biography, Photos
Jennifer Lynton Biography, Wiki (Anthony Hopkins Wife Petronella Barker)
Danielle Deleasa Wiki, Age, Family, Baby, Biography, Net worth
Sara Kapfer Bio, Net Worth, Kids Spencer (Cuba Gooding Jr Wife)
Jose Stemkens Model, Bio, Age, Wiki【 Titus Welliver Wife 】Children