Rebecca Gleeson is from Australia and is most well-known for her marriage with actor Eric Bana. She is a publicist by profession.
Early Life, Family & Personal Details :
- Rebecca was born in 1971 in Australia.
- Her family included here parents – Father, Murray Gleeson, was Chief Justice of the High Court of Australia.
Marriage to Eric Bana :
- Rebecca married Australian actor Eric Bana in 1997.
- They met in 1995 when they were working in the same network. She was working with the Seven Network, and he was working in the TV series “Full Frontal.”
- They have a solid marriage, and her husband has declared that the key to their relationship is a sense of humor and chemistry. He also said Rebecca is very patient with him and that “she is more beautiful without makeup.”
- They have two children, Klaus Banadinovich (born in August 1999) and Sophia Banadinovich (born in April 2002). The family currently lives in Australia.
- They are loved by the media because every time they hit a red carpet event, the couple looks very much in love.
Looks, Body Measurements & Interesting Facts :
- Rebecca is very supportive of his husband´s work. She always attends with him at his premieres.
- They go out frequently at varied events. From a Jewellery party to a Ceremony award. They frequently attend the Australian Open each year too
- They like to exercise & playing tennis together
- According to Eric, Rebecca is very good at multitasking.
- Eric proposed to Rebecca when they were on a trip he had won for being named “Bachelor of the Year.”
- Eric Bana admitted in an interview that Rebecca changed her name to Rebecca Banadinovich. He said she wanted to use his last name and it was her decisión.
- She is a brunette hair and has brown eyes.