Rebecca Gleeson is from Australia and is most well-known for her marriage with actor Eric Bana. She is a publicist by profession.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Rebecca was born in 1971 in Australia.
- Her father, Murray Gleeson, was the Chief Justice of the High Court of Australia.
Marriage to Eric Bana :
- Rebecca married Australian actor Eric Bana in 1997. They met in 1995 when they were working in the same network. She was working with the Seven Network, and he was working in the TV series “Full Frontal.”
- They have a solid marriage, and her husband has declared that the key to their relationship is a sense of humour and chemistry. He also said Rebecca is very patient with him and that “she is more beautiful without makeup.”
- They have two children, Klaus Banadinovich (born in August 1999) and Sophia Banadinovich (born in April 2002). The family currently lives in Australia.
- They are loved by the media because every time they hit a red carpet event, the couple looks very much in love.
Looks, Body Measurements and Interesting Facts :
- Rebecca is very supportive of his husband’s work. She always attends his movie premieres with him.
- They go out frequently at various events, from jewellery-themed parties to award ceremonies. They frequently attend the Australian Open each year too.
- As a couple, they also like to exercise & playing tennis together.
- According to Eric, Rebecca is very good at multitasking.
- Eric proposed to Rebecca when they were on a trip he had won for being named “Bachelor of the Year.”
- Eric Bana admitted in an interview that Rebecca changed her name to Rebecca Banadinovich. He said she wanted to use his last name and it was her decisión.
- She is a brunette hair and has brown eyes.