Shauna Robertson Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Height, Baby, Bio【 Photos 】
Shauna Robertson (Also known as : Ed Norton Wife)
Birthday / Age / Birthdate / DOB
Born in 1975. When we added this article in 2019, she was around 44 years old.
Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Spouse / Love Life
Currently Married to actor Edward Norton. See details below.
Biodata Profile / Wikipedia Information
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Shauna Robertson was born circa 1975. She was raised outside of Toronto, Ontario. She lived for a long time in Camp Tamakwa in Algonquin Park, Ontario.
- She left her studies during high school at the age of 16 and moved to Los Angeles in United States.
- In her family, Shauna has two sisters. Her parents – her father taught her hang gliding & her mother is a yoga instructor. She grew up in a farm outside of Toronto.
- After six years of dating, Robertson got engaged to American actor Edward Norton in 2011, & later they married in 2012. They have one child – A son, Atlas Norton who was born in March 2013.
Trivia, Height & Interesting Facts :
- Shauna’s biggest push & preparation for becoming a producer came from having laid back parents. She quoted “It’s good early training to have an incredibly irresponsible family. It forces a young person to take responsibility, to be organized”.
- Her father was a minor celebrity. He once did a hand gliding show in Toronto from the top of a high-rise building named CN tower
- Her mother called her the benevolent dictator because she liked things done in an effectual way. Her mom also loved movies, and every Tuesday took her out of school for movie shows.
- She is relatively ego-free about what she does except to say that it’s essentially an extension of how she started out, as a director’s assistant. for the designation has changed but the role and responsibilities has not. She once quoted that “I always do the same job. I don’t always remember what the credit is.”
- Her husband was nominated for “Best Supporting Actor” for his work on Birdman, with the award going to J.K. Simmons.
Professional Career & Net Worth :
- Shauna worked as an assistant to Mike Binder, whom she had met at Camp Tamakwa, memorialized in his film in 1993, Indian Summer. Camp Tamakwa was the camp featured in the film Indian Summer. The same camp was attended by many popular faces including Gilda Radner, Chevy Chase, Sam Raimi, Mike Binder, Senator Carl Levin, Rep. Sander Levin, astronaut Jerry Linenger and David Goodman.
- She has also worked for Hart Bochner, Jay Roach and Adam McKay. Working with McKay on Elf, she met Will Ferrell, who recruited her to work on the movie set of Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy. Here she first met director-producer Judd Apatow.
- With Apatow, she went on produce quote a few movies – The 40-Year-Old Virgin in 2005, Knocked Up and Superbad in 2007, and Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Pineapple Express in 2008.
- She believes that her part as a female producer is to neutralize the male humor in the movie. Her directors have often called her rare woman who would always want to take the joke farther than any man would take.
- Actor Jonah Hill has also claimed that she is way more headstrong than any of the people working in film industry referring to various male writers, directors, producers and actors from Apatow’s production company.