Biography Profile / Wiki Information
Jenna Ellis is an American attorney. She is also a senior legal advisor and attorney for President Donald Trump.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Jenna Lynn Ellis was born on November 1st, 1984, in Colorado, where she was also raised.
- Jenna has two brothers. She was home-schooled by her mother and her father, Dave Ellis.
- When she was sixteen years old, Jenna was the victim of an undisclosed violent crime.
- After graduating from high school in 2003, Jenna started attending Cedarville University, a Christian university in Cedarville, Ohio. During that time, her civil lawsuit related to the violent crime she’d experienced was settled, and she received compensation that she used to set up a financial award bearing her name that would serve as a scholarship for future students at Cedarville.
- In 2004, Jenna transferred from Cedarville University to Colorado State University. Cedarville was not offering a journalism degree, which Jenna wanted to pursue. She graduated from Colorado State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism, and the Jenna Lynn Ellis award is still offered at Cedarville.
- Following her graduation with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, Jenna attended the University of Richmond School of Law. She graduated with a Doctor of Law degree (Juris Doctor).
- Jenna is married to David Rives.
- Currently, she resides in Washington, DC.
Career, Salary and Net Worth :
- Jenna was a contract attorney at the US Department of State from 2011 to 2012.
- From 2012 to 2013, she was a deputy district attorney for Colorado.
- Jenna was also an assistant professor of legal studies at the Colorado Christian University from 2015 to 2018.
- From 2018 to 2019, Jenna was the director of the Dobson Policy Center at The James Dobson Family Institute.
- Since 2013, Jenna has been an attorney at law for a private practice focusing on constitutional law.
- Since 2017, she has been a contributor for the Washington Examiner’s Beltway Confidential Blog.
- In November 2019, Jenna was assigned as a senior legal advisor for the Trump 2020 re-election campaign. She is also one of former President Donald Trump’s personal attorneys.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Jenna has conservative Christian views.
- A published author, WestBow Press published Jenna’s book in 2015 titled ‘The Legal Basis for a Moral Constitution: A Guide for Christians to Understand America’s Constitutional Crisis’.
- She has published articles and opinion pieces in The Colorado Lawyer, a monthly bar journal published by the Colorado Bar Association.
- Jenna is a sought-after public speaker and can frequently be found giving talks everywhere from churches to universities across the world.
- She has been named a fellow at New York City’s World Journalism Institute.
- Jenna has also taught and led seminaries at the Denver Institute for Faith & Work in Colorado.
- Jenna’s father Dave Ellis published an article about the benefits of home-schooling, which is how Jenna and her brothers were primarily educated.