Wiki Biography / Profile Background
Jenna Ellis is an American attorney. She is also a senior legal advisor and attorney for President Donald Trump.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Jenna Lynn Ellis was born on November 1st, 1984, in Colorado, where she was also raised.
- Jenna has two brothers. She was home-schooled by her mother and her father, Dave Ellis.
- When she was sixteen years old, Jenna was the victim of an undisclosed violent crime.
- After graduating from high school in 2003, Jenna started attending Cedarville University, a Christian university in Cedarville, Ohio. During that time, her civil lawsuit related to the violent crime she’d experienced was settled, and she received compensation that she used to set up a financial award bearing her name that would serve as a scholarship for future students at Cedarville.
- In 2004, Jenna transferred from Cedarville University to Colorado State University. Cedarville was not offering a journalism degree, which Jenna wanted to pursue. She graduated from Colorado State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism, and the Jenna Lynn Ellis award is still offered at Cedarville.
- Following her graduation with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, Jenna attended the University of Richmond School of Law. She graduated with a Doctor of Law degree (Juris Doctor).
- Jenna is married to David Rives.
- Currently, she resides in Washington, DC.
Career, Salary and Net Worth :
- Jenna was a contract attorney at the US Department of State from 2011 to 2012.
- From 2012 to 2013, she was a deputy district attorney for Colorado.
- Jenna was also an Assistant Professor of legal studies at the Colorado Christian University from 2015 to 2018.
- From 2018 to 2019, Jenna was the director of the Dobson Policy Center at The James Dobson Family Institute.
- Since 2013, Jenna has been an attorney at law for a private practice focusing on constitutional law.
- Since 2017, she has been a contributor for the Washington Examiner’s Beltway Confidential Blog.
- In November 2019, Jenna was assigned as a senior legal advisor for the Trump 2020 re-election campaign. She is also one of former President Donald Trump’s personal attorneys.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Jenna has conservative Christian views.
- A published author, WestBow Press published Jenna’s book in 2015 titled ‘The Legal Basis for a Moral Constitution: A Guide for Christians to Understand America’s Constitutional Crisis’.
- She has published articles and opinion pieces in The Colorado Lawyer, a monthly bar journal published by the Colorado Bar Association.
- Jenna is a sought-after public speaker and can frequently be found giving talks everywhere from churches to universities across the world.
- She has been named a fellow at New York City’s World Journalism Institute.
- Jenna has also taught and led seminaries at the Denver Institute for Faith & Work in Colorado.
- Jenna’s father Dave Ellis published an article about the benefits of home-schooling, which is how Jenna and her brothers were primarily educated.
Alexandra Wilkes Age, Bio Wiki【 Fox News 】Married, Husband, Photos
Kelly Hyman Attorney Lawyer, Wikipedia, Age, Bio, Fox News Analyst
Jonna Spilbor Age, Wikipedia Bio, Net Worth, Husband, Married, Wiki
Morgan Ortagus Wiki Bio, Husband, Age【 Photos 】Married, Twin Sister
Leeza Garber Age, Wikipedia Biography【 Fox News 】Husband, Married
Leland Vittert Age, Wife, Wikipedia, Ethnicity【 Fox News 】Married, Bio
Melissa Lewkowicz Wikipedia, Age, Husband, Married, Attorney Bio
Mark Eiglarsh Age, Wikipedia Bio【 Attorney 】Married, Net Worth, Wife
As Jenna Ellis claims, ad nauseam, “All laws come from God.” (One wonders WHO awarded her a law degree?)
Our Constitution is America’s LAW. It was created/authored by mere mortal men, not God. Her claim is flimsy, at best, considering how many laws our country has enacted through our Congress, composed of mortal men and women. Her vision is for EVERYone to view the world and life as SHE does, which is common among Narcissists and religious zealots. Our country is based on freedom of thought, which clashes with Ms Ellis’s vision. I respect her views and outlook for what she truly believes, but she does not seem to give the same respect and credence to others’ views and beliefs. Her outlook is rather self-limiting and myopic, and hopefully, someday she will obtain a more rounded, informed education.
I love Jenna! Why? Impeccable background, education, skill set, and more importantly, a Christian! I trust her.
A Combat Marine
I fully support the validation/challenge to the 2020 vote cycle.
Although there is a lot of ridiculous argumentation about what may or may not have happened, it’s refreshing to watch & listen to an intelligent person representing the President.
Although a lot of what Ms. Ellis says needs to be vetted, at least it is not clear and blunt lying which I have been shuddering at watching for months from the white house press conference room. Let’s see what happens in time.
Smart, no-nonsense, powerful force.
God bless her for her willingness to fight the foundation of American democracy.
Actually, she is a genius and was a great hire by the Real Donald Trump and not cheese whiz imposter Trump guys like you, cuck boy.
Jenna Ellis is obviously promoting a Christian background and yet supports Trump who is clearly a habitual liar, and a man who disrespects women, a man who was fined for committing fraud through a real estate course he promoted, a man who has been divorced several times, who committed adultery on his pregnant wife, a man who has had six bankruptcies, a man who cannot demonstrate empathy for the more unfortunate, a man who disrespected the disabled, a man who hired admitted liar, Flynn and criminal Manafort to work for him, a man who pardoned the admitted liar, Flynn, a man who misleads republican contributors as to the use of their contributions and on and on.
How does supporting Trump fulfil your Christian ideals?
After reading all these replies, it’s plain to see that you are just repeating the crap that Trump and his lawyers keep saying. If it is repeated enough, you tend to believe it!
If she’s such a great lawyer, how come all of Trump’s cases have been thrown out! Also, as with other Christians, you forsake your moral values to embrace a loser as trump.
Oh my word, unbelievable! Amazing how the one claims to be so Christian quoting the Bible and believing they are truly righteous, then turn right around and spew hatefulness, arrogance, condescension, lies — overall hypocrisy! The verses below certainly cover Trump, Jenna and all his other followers ~ ROMANS 16:17-18
I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve the Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive.
Why is she so ignorant?
Is she a member of THE Bush family?
Dear Screeminmeeme and fellow brothers and sisters in America,
Thank you for your comments, they were spot on!. As an English patriot and BREXITEER (naturally), we love President Trump and his administration for what he is/they are doing, and trying to achieve for America and other nations. Yes The POTUS has his faults big time, but just look at our PM Boris Johnson. Okay President Trump wouldn’t get a temple recommend, but America was not voting for an Apostle or a Prophet, but flawed human beings (including hypocritical, lying, intentionally obfuscating puppet of the radical left:’Sleepy Joe’).
President Trump loves his country (America First, ‘MAGA’), and wanst to help sort out the decay there (Drain the Swamp). (The moral decay is another matter that the churches leaders should be speaking out about, teaching moral righteousness and repentance. America needs Trump, Britain needs Trump. We remember only too well, ‘Back of the queue Obama.’ We Brits need a POTUS who will stand up to the CCP, as few seem to do. We here in the D-UK (Dis-United Kingdom) and in the USA, need leaders with backbone who will stand up to the owners of the big tech companies, to the globalists wanting to destroy nation states, to the dangers of Political Islam’s Godless extremism, as France’s Emmanuel Macron is doing with little real support from other western nations (Poland and Hungary excepted). America and Britain and the other Western nations need men and leaders with the balls to tell it as it is, and to stand up and be counted.
I am deeply saddened by the evidence of such corruption/ fraud/ malfeasance that I listen to being presented about the 2020 US election. It seems more like a banana republic, and to think people wanted to oust the POTUS by all and any deplorable and dishonest means, with the collusion of the mainstream media who present only one untruthful narrative, who have lost any integrity they MAY once have had! I believe it will be a sad day for the USA and for Britain and the west generally IF we don’t get another 4 years of Donald J. Trump.
Not all democrats are Socialists, BUT ALL Socialists are ‘Democrats’…….for now, but ultimately dictators.
Can’t believe a word Ms. Ellis says. So out of touch, it’s shocking but more importantly sad, hard to accept someone so well credentials resort to such fiction. Disgraceful